Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I thought we would get a nice trailer that shows game play and system changes but we just got the normal character trailers or wtvr. Gutter trash.

All those different Gokus, Vegetas and Brolys should each be consolidated in one slot kinda how MKX had like 3 different character variations in one spot u could select

it seems that the good games they make just aren’t your type of game which is understandable the only game where i could definitely tell someone else fucked them up was starfox that was definitely some miyamoto fuckery.

Star Fox zero is one of the only games I’ve ever had buyers remorse over. I fucking hated everything about SFZ. I wasn’t going to buy it initially because of Platinums involvement but my love of Star Fox triumphed over it.

I wish it hadn’t.

i really don’t understand miyamoto all i wanted was a dope jet plane shooter have some stages be hype on the rails stages and some can be more open. star fox zero could have took out the forced wii u controls and it would’ve been legit.

DBFZ really is ignoring the most goat fighter of them all
Shaggy Rodgers.

2 Likes

Cause one look at the trailer didn’t tell you to steer away from that game like the plague?

That’s definitely not where it starts off when you start the normal game as him.

Are the “B” campaigns literally playing the part that you don’t get to see of the other person?

I just got to a part tonight that I remembered from like 20 years ago or whenever RE2 came out, that reminded me of how the very end of the game is. I won’t spoil it but I think I remember the ending to the game now, like what happens after you beat the final boss.

Oh and headshots with the MAG give me a chub. By far the best fucking gun in the game.

Yup.

1 Like

I could not do The Evil Within.

Too mas The Last Uncharted of Us gameplay sharting up an otherwise middling RE game.

This weekend’s pick ups. Got it all for 20 bucks. Not pictured is Pokemon gold. It seems to have a bad battery. The Kratos LE PSP is a cool snag, but it doesn’t have a battery so I have to use on of my fat ones and the battery cover doesn’t fit anymore lol. Will have to find a slim battery.

4 Likes

I hope this video can help with that, it covers battery replacement

1 Like

I agree, they should have just build a time chamber to get things done. I mean that’s what we all do when our bosses give us tight deadlines, right?

They were wasn’t a canon Broly when they started developing the game. Even people that hate movie Broly like canon Broly. It’s easy money for them.

3 Likes

Theyre just bullshit excuses from the blindly loyal fan base when a P* developed game flops. It’s sad.

Anyways.

New Guru Larry Video about how fucking dumb activision is. It also includes an interesting development time line for a certain game that came about because Activision was so dumb.

1 Like

Anthem—I never got to play the Colossus, unfortunately… and later last night the demo was already over (?why not extend it? I heard it was down for several hours in the beginning). This is still a maybe* for me…like maybe I’ll get it on sale but not at full price…

the fact that it is online-only really irks the hell out of me. There’s PLENTY of games last gen and this one that are perfectly capable of doing the offline thing… some slimy ass companies just don’t want to go that route any more for various reasons…but the real disgusting thing is the fans that defend it like it’s some wonderful new thing of the modern era…like we’re NOT supposed to actually own that particular copy of products we buy. (*but uh…you never owned your games, lol <—yeah you’re a moron. What, you don’t own that particular keyboard and computer you’re typing such foolishness on? You don’t own that particular television set you watch shows, movies and play games on? Get the hell outta here with that nonsense.,…the absolute dumbest horseshit I’ve heard from younger generations of gamers and YEAH I’m salty about that shit. “lol U MAD” fuck you damn right I’m mad about this form of entertainment I love being inevitably RUINED by this kind of shit. One day in the future—“oh…well it’s raining outside…guess I can’t play Diablo VI and Gears of War VIII then since that messes with my connection.”…nah, fuck THAT.

…yeah the more I rant on about this the more I’m talking myself out of giving this 1 game a pass on the foolishness…)

1 Like

Spidey FF suits look nice…

1 Like

Their bosses for those games were Activision. It’s not unlikely those games got pushed out the door before they were ready.

7 Likes

Thank you for proving my exact point. Passing the buck to the distributors/publisher instead of admitting platinum doesn’t know how to make a decent game.

Watch out, dude! You just got a reaction gif from Stu. If you’re not careful he might ask you a question in the form of a statement next!

4 Likes