Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

There is only one Gogeta that’s going to be in DBFZ…I think you might be confused with Vegito.

Platinum has been sucking lately though…

2 Likes

I completed Claire A

Just little over 6 hours. I started Leon B. I like how it starts immediately after he mets Claire at the Police Station.

3 Likes

not much difference.
still goku vegeta siamese twins up in there.

for god’s sake. no bojack, taipon, pikkon, etc etc. like cmon.

RE6? I’m assuming the controls of that game were one of it’s better points because from my understanding, RE6 was a much loathed game. Still, I’m a bit curious to give RE2 remake a try.

You don’t like Nier Automata?

None of them even hold a candle to Broly when it comes to popularity though.

That’s their secret. They’ve always sucked.

1 Like

and cyber connect 2 aint better than platinum stuart. like cmon man.
like i said, some cc2 games are dope but in action games genre. nah. i did like their naruto ultimate ninja games tho. alot.

The game’s campaigns are loathed. The pure gameplay is not. They removed the melee combat and use the RE7 UI.

Pikkon should def be in, he has a cool ass moveset. Prolly not gonna see him tho unless they got a season 3 or 4 planned

broly is already in dragonball fighterz stuart.

But Bayonetta and Nier!

1 Like

Stuart notoriously doesn’t like Platinum and specifically hates Bayo.

4 Likes

Agreed. pikkon would be sweet. The one thing I wished dbz had done was revise and resolve their rivalry.

And now you’re getting another one. 2 is better than 1!

What about them?

No. It’s not. I genuinely don’t like platinum games. Aside from Vanquish I don’t feel like they’ve mad anything worth mentioning.

Wonderful 101 seems like something I’d like. I owned it but nevee played it. I also don’t have a Wii U anymore.

saw videl trailer. her saiyaman moveset is cool. accepted. but theres too many other characters in the dbz universe that can get slots other than gogeta and broly super.
it wouldnt bug me so much if the there were more slots left. but only two left means. ugh.

how can you like kingdom hearts but hate platinum.
explain yourself sir.
i can understand liking KH back in the ps2 era. but to buy KH3 day one like i know you will while shitting on platinum? wut?

I love the game play and like the universe the games have built around Disney while incorporating Square Enix/final fantasy type lore

And yes. I am Day Oneing KH3. I have the $230 version preordered.

I don’t like games that have campaigns that are less than 5 hours, have needlessly silly and pointless mechanics and or controls. I don’t like games where I have to play through the game x amount of times to get the whole story and or the “true” ending. I don’t like games where the so called “replay value” is based around playing on harder difficulties.

It’s all just fucking stupid and silly to me.

Not to mention any IP they’ve touched has been shit. “Oh but the publisher didn’t give them the right budget” or “oh the publisher didn’t give them an adequate amount of time for development” horse shit.