Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

This looks…uh?

Yeah. It’s whatever

What’s the issue with the way it looks?

It just looks bland, I guess. Like, we’ve had the story told a billion times over across almost every console generation since the early 80’s.

Yeah Videl kind of a wasted slot but at least it’s better than getting another Goku or another Broly … Oh wait.

The story being told a million times I do get, but it hasn’t been told in this grand a manner. If this is a full on 3D open world action RPG then could be really hype if done correctly. I don’t think there’s been a DBZ game done to that grand of scale yet.

Wife just met Mr.X lmao. First thing she says is ‘…O.O WHAT THE HELLLL…’ gets decked right in the mouth

This is gonna be highly entertaining.

3 Likes

How’s the game feel as far as shooting mechanics and movement physics? I’m thinking about trying it out but want to wait until I see some reviews/impressions and more videos of the gameplay.

Man Leon is awesome in this game…hes witty and quippy and has sick round houses and suplexes. Great game Capcom!

playing RE4 to distract from RE2make

Okay, fine.

I’ve temporarily lowered the minimum character count down to three to see how this goes. Instinct tells me that it wont go well, but I’m willing to give it a shot anyway.

EDIT: The fact that you can trace back a reply to what post it’s replying too is part of the reason I’m allowing this. That said, if people just reply with “yes” or “no.” out of the blue, without showing where it’s a reply too, then I might consider rolling it back.

Unless it has pineapple.

2 Likes

Well, when the demo actually works it’s fun to play… it’s your standard 3rd person shooter action, in terms of gameplay…well, with the added bonus of being able to fly around and even “do a barrel roll!”…and it’s FAST…that’s definitely cool, imo; a simple detail but I enjoy the freedom… and one of the javelins (Storm) can hover in the sky for long periods of time.
I tried to play Colossus just now but the demo apparently froze up yet again…it gets to a point where it’s about 90% loaded and just sits there indefinitely.

Customization already is superior to that bootleg shit going on in the Destiny franchise…but that’s to be expected since Destiny’s customization is laughably weak. Here you get a color wheel to paint your mech suit whatever kind of colors you want…and it’s split into coloring the sections at a time, like primary, secondary, etc…AND you can select from various textures too…like making the suit look new, or old and junky like it’s been through years of battle already.

and of course it has the bonus of being 3rd person during the action (it’s first person inside the towns for some dumb reason); I always prefer being able to see my character at all times.

1 Like

Hell yeah, many other females characters from the series. Arale, the demon chick from Xenoverse, Ribrianne. Ya know, haracters with actually named techniques

1 Like

tenor%20(2)

i’m mad. another broly AAAND another gogeta?!? maaaan. like, dont even talk to me bamco.

1 Like

I’ve never really been into Resident Evil. I bought the remake of RE GCN remake years ago but the tank controls were hard to adjust to and I never picked it back up. Does this RE2 remake still use the tank controls of the older entries?

No. The controls is like RE6.

1 Like

They’re riding the hype train of DBS: Broly. They’d be fucking stupid not to.

1 Like

Then why even release non canon broly…

Cause Broly is the most popular non-canon character in DBZ. One of the main appeals of fighters is roster. Especially when it’s a fighter from a licensed franchise.

1 Like

pretty much i expect canon cooler or jenemba anytime now thanks to that door being opened after them i think bojack is the only other movie villain that has a chance.

I don’t think Cooler or Janemba will ever be canon. None of the movie villains even come close to the popularity that Broly has. The reason they made Broly canon in DBS is(was) because Broly is toriyamas favorite non-canon character.

shoulda given the action rpg DBZ game to platinum games instead of CC2. then it be a sure fire win. not that CC2 is bad but no where near as godlike as P*

just sayin.

3 Likes