Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yeah. When your peak in a series is being absolutely brutalized by Spopovich you know you’re worthless.

1 Like

Jiren finally got in, at last!!

Just played more RE2 game is so good. Got into the Sewers and right before I went in I realized that there was something I needed to do in the PD that I hadn’t done, so I backtracked to get it and it looks like now that I can’t even get back there. There was also a key that I never got but if I remember correctly, there are some things you don’t do as Leon that you do as Claire and vice versa.

I totally forgot how much of a bitch Nemesis is and how he just keeps coming after you, and I wasted so much ammo engaging him when I should have just ran and conserved ammo. The sound in this game is unreal, at least on my setup, and it adds to the tension so much. You hear his footsteps all around and it’s just pretty damn freaky.

3 Likes

You misspelled Yamcha.

1 Like

He’s a desert thief and an established baseball player. So what if he’s dead 98% of dbz. He’s still cool. And he tapped bulma on the regular before his death and Vegeta stepped up.

You’re wrong sir.

1 Like

Videl is fine. Plus having great saiyaman as her assist is a pretty cool idea.

Also in today’s age, better to be safe by adding another female character.

2 Likes

Just from what little we’ve seen she just comes across as a shitty A18

1 Like

She should have been in ahead of the 10 gokus and vegetas.

2 Likes

Yamcha from Ep 1 of DBZ on wards was the most worthless character ever, being the Desert thief is his only noteworthy characteristic.

No one cares about a really good baseball player in a world of Bloody Martial Art super heroes who can destroy planets by throwing their Ki/Qui/life energy at it really hard

1 Like

It’s just a cartoon. Relax.

1 Like

Yamcha brings hype in the game and he’s a fan favorite.

2 Likes

@sonichuman Yeah when I was at evo the Japanese player that made top 8 with yamcha on his team brought the hype. The crowd was howling and shouting wolf fang fist and shit. The crowd absolutely made that top 8 better than it had any right to be. Everyone screaming during the intros was fucking amazing

Though Tekken 7 had the best top 8, DBFZ had the hypest

1 Like

yeahhh fuck that. Videl was a fine piece of eye-candy in the show but this is a waste of a slot in the game, imo.

Anthem’s demo is available for everyone now, at least on XB1…some nitpicks:

• I still don’t like that this is online-only. Fuck that.
  • I assume this is different in the real game but in demo you start as Ranger class; I’d rather have had my pick of any of the classes right away.
  • It would’ve been nice if Ultimate moves were more flashy… I like stuff in games to be as flashy and stylish as possible, man.
1 Like

You’re probably talking about Kazunoko. He’s still bringing the hype right now at the tourney with Yamcha right now. He’s in Grand Finals.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s him. I just couldn’t think of his name.

1 Like

They just showed footage of the DBZ Action RPG game, graphics wise looks really good. Need to see more but I’m cautiously optimistic. If it plays in anyway how I expect it to then I’ll be hype. Once they put the trailer up I’ll post it.

rumor was cyberconnect was the developer.

I think I saw their name at the end. Game is going to be for PS4 Xbone, didn’t see Switch.

Edit:

here ya go

yeah CC2 is developing. I’m already hype to see their interpretations of sequences from the show.

I don’t have an issue with that part. There are , especially with the advent of Dragon Ball Super, far better female characters for a fighting game. And no I’m not just talking about Caulifa and Kale. Cocotte of the Pride Troopers is at least at 18’s level of strength. Plus she had the cool dimensional power. Vados is stronger than Whis by his own admission and Whis is ridiculously strong. It is weird that Videl stopped training. Unlike Gohan, she had a passion for it, but that is the way she was written.