Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I liked some of his parodies and reviews
But the rest is garbage to me.

It’s amazing how well this fits.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s actual 12 year olds, or people who are mentally 12.

“I cant ever admit I’m wrong”

4 Likes

These vids kinda go over the story but they’re extremely broad and don’t provide resolutions on the stories they go over.

Edit: actually looks like I spoke kinda too soon? Still broad but looks like they threw most of the resolutions into the 5th vid

1 Like

What are you talking about? Dunkey is fucking hilarious!

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes.

8 characters.

1 Like

Made to the sewers in RE2

Summary

Sewers are far more expansive in this version than it was in the original. It’s an area in it’s own right rather than a bridge between the police station and umbrella lab. I did like the orphanage. I like they managed to fit in an entirely new location. Though it’s fucked up that Umbrella experimented on kids.

Spiders are completely absent. They’ve been replaced by a completely new enemy type.

You also troll every chance you get. So I honestly don’t believe anything you say.

I sub Dunkey’s channel. That dude cracks me the fuck up. Like all things, humor is subjective. And I find that dude hilarious.

*shrug

Edit: When I say all things, I mean in entertainment and art. Science can be pretty objective, I guess. And maybe pizza. Pizza is objectively awesome.

New Mexico is also objectively wack.

2 Likes

bandai namco eu youtube posted season 2 early. its jiren, videl, new broly, new gogeta, plus two open spots. prob gonna wind up being kefla and roshi.

Kefla and UI Goku. Lol.

I feel like Videl was a wasted spot, she waa never all that relevant. Gonna be slightly salty if Toppo and Roshi don’t get in because of that

I’m almost certain UI Goku and Kefla are the last spots. Isnt that like the 8th Goku at this point? :joy:

2 Likes

yea but i admit ultra instinct goku could be cool if you start off in sign/omen and then obtain complete through some condition.

Videl!!! <333

Now all I need is that bad bitch Chi-Chi and I may even buy this game so I can put Goku’s nuts in my purse.

Videl is the definition of a wasted slot.

What a fucking shame.

Jiren is fine I guess? I find his design so fucking boring like legit one of the worst designs.

1 Like

Giren would have been better than Jiren. I want that merry-go-round gum.