Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I’m on a base eck hawks uno

No pro consoles here

2 Likes

What the fuck is Namco Bandai doing. Fucking sitting in a couch talking talking and never a single trailer. Come on.

it looked like they were going to squish that poor lady.

Have you played the game using the real time binaural audio?

That is the setting you set on the first time you turn the game on right? The 3D option? I’m using that and set it to the 7.1 (5.1) setting because I have a 5.2 setup.

That’s the one. I have a 5.1 sound bar that does directional audio. I been getting good sound out of it. I want try with my headphones eventually.

Yeah I’d say the scariest/creepiest stuff so far is now when I’m trying to run from enemies and I hear them chasing behind me due to the sound engineering in the game.

My only complaint at this point would just be the voice acting. For a game coming out in 2019 it is really bad.

Sidenote - RE2make Ada looks like such a god damn snack, my god

1 Like

So you didn’t watch a video? The one you just posted?

Get the fuck out of here.

I’ve always thought it would be cool to have Samanosuke as an unlockable character in an old school resident evil, especially now that the technology is up to showing cleaving/slashing damage more effectively.

1 Like

Has anybody tried to do the old April’s Fool challenge to see if Akuma does appear this time?

Data miners would have uncovered his 3D model by now if he was in, wouldn’t they?

1 Like

Data miners are killjoys.

7 Likes

Got a RE2 download code for free (worked a call out shift at GS, was at the right place at the right time). Currently watching wife play through the game and I gotta say…trailers don’t seem to do this game justice in the graphics department. It’s pretty clean. Only thing that immediately stuck out to me is this weird clipping thing that Leon does when he goes to a door to open it and his arm is in his body while he passes into it. Wife hasn’t run into Mr. X yet so this should be fun when she does.

Edit:
Was looking at some intro conversations for MK 11 and Raiden and Sub-Zero make a nice lil nod to Injustice 2

2 Likes

This DBZF tournament is too damn long. I don’t really like the format at all. People were obviously pretty tired.

Well…Top 8 tomorrow…then we’ll finally get out announcement that we should have gotten last week.

Edit

Extra
Videogamedunkey - BEEG BEEG YOSHI

Dunkey decides he’s going to prank call some businesses…including Gamestop

1 Like

That’s not a trailer you dumb fuck.

You said I posted my opinion on a “trainer” by Capcom that I posted which was clearly your dumbass making a typo for trailer.

My only mistake is responding to your waste of a self.

Don’t know why I LOL’ed

3 Likes

Is this dude fucking 12?

Yikes. How do people like his content?