Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

He is, and holy shit. I forgot at one point that Blanka was just a black dude in chains.

The netcode in the 30th anniversary collection is really, really good. The bad news isā€¦

ST and Turd Strike are not arcade perfect. In ST throws are fucked up, they feel off. I also tossed a LP fireball with Ryu and this Bison player jumped back like three times and it disappeared. WAT? Ryu has Sakura fireballs now? Iā€™ve played ST for the longest time and Iā€™ve never had that happen before and Iā€™ve never seen it from watching matches either.

In Turd Strike divekicks across the board are SLOWER. Akumaā€™s super jump --> divekick is slow as shit, it has a huge amount of added startup that shouldnā€™t be there. Yun/Yang too. Other than this the port seems to be good, but the slower divekicks are really noticeable.

Aw man I want a copy of Sega Genesis Classics but it has to wait. I had to re-sub to PS+ which is 70 bucks in Canada(JESUS CHRIST) and the spending money I have is going towards Fighting EX Layer, Sonic Mania, a couple Vita games and Yakuza: Kiwami 2. Iā€™ll for sure be picking it up in the future though. :+1:

2 Likes

Fucking Hype

New Fallout Game is teased,

Fallout 76

More details here

Looks like a Multiplayer Survivor spin off title

I do not get this trend of turning critically acclaimed action rpgs into shallow multiplayer games.

2 Likes

Itā€™s simple. $$$

4 Likes

All you got is a teaser, and Bethesda donā€™t take risks.
I am sure its more than a shallow multiplayer.

They are also setting the game in West Virginia prior to the events of Fallout 1, so the door is wide open in terms of Lore for the series.

More like this is a competitive Co-op or a MMORPG

Wallyā€™s World leaked a new Sonic racing game for the Switch with a ā€œteamā€ mechanic that might be on some Double Dash shiiieet. I really liked SASR and Transformed. Sumo Digital is developing the new one too, so I have some high hopes for this one.

In other news Iā€™m really, really close to getting the Platinum for Dark Souls. Iā€™m in the Depths right now and I just need to kill Gwyndolyn again followed by making all of the boss weapons and Iā€™ll have it. I should be able to get it tonight or tomorrow. PRAISE THE SUN!

4 Likes

I have absolutely no idea how they want to improve on Transformed and limiting the cast to Sonic characters definitely doesnā€™t help.

have a nice life man! https://streamable.com/dnsib

1 Like

now itā€™s just Birdie in chains

I suck balls at 3rd Strike. Profound sadness.

I saw the most fucky thing in STā€¦

Hit someone with Ryuā€™s overheadā€¦then they flipped as though they got hit out of the air after the second hit. It hit them GROUNDED for the 2 hit, as it should, then they did a recovery flip. WTF?

im watching the woolie playthrough of nier automata.

i luv watching people discover the game for the 1st time.

1 Like

The last sonic team racing was pretty ok, I kind of wish someone would make a sequel to Sonic R racing since that game never got much exposure and had some good ideas.

Iā€™m still hoping for a new Speed Punks, because we played that all the time when I was in college and that game is still one of the most slept on cart racers ever.

This isnā€™t new FaceMe. If you hit someone right as they jump you can get a 2-hit combo before they flip out. They visually wonā€™t be in the air either.

Iā€™ve had this happen a lot playing ST and Iā€™ve seen it a lot in random matches Iā€™ve watched too.

3 Likes

:rofl: this guy was playing Monopoly on Switch and the computer named David on the verge of going bankrupt, keeps cycling between its properties and the board without actually making its next move. it enters an endless loop, checking his properties, looking at the board, then checking his properties, then looking at the board back and forth

1 Like

Path of Exileā€™s new expansion just dropped today. Experience one of the best game of all timeZ

FOR FREE

What you do is never play with David.
Everyone knows Davids can make up their minds.

1 Like

No, he just realized he lost and couldnā€™t face it. However, Gary is my arch nemesis in Monopoly (Genesis) because he cheats.