Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yeah I’ve posted pics of my setup in here before. And that Dirty Dancing panel was my wife’s choice. She got to pick one of the designs I made.

13 Likes

Apologizing for having Swayze on your wall.

KICK YA SELF.

Sweet ass room though.

1 Like

Thanks.

And don’t get me wrong that movie ain’t even that bad, but she did get to pick that one. It’s her favorite flick.

On the left side, is it

Saving Private Ryan, finding Nemo, and ??

I’m tempted to go PC again, so I can get the full experience of Skyrim and Fallout, as well as mod GTA5 single player.

But 1500 just to play Beth games, and GTA?

And yes, 1500. If it can’t play GTA Redux at 4K and highest demanding ENB on Skyrim at 4K, I’m wasting my time.

Just that nothing else interests me on PC, they get late ass ports a lot of the time. Where’s RDR2? Plus when people cheat/hack online there is nothing you can do. Autoaim headshots? okay. speed hack. okay. sounds very unfun to get late ports and deal with hacks.

1 Like

I might it pass the police station but I feel like I missed too much to move on. I haven’t used the red jewel, haven’t found the second keypad key, and haven’t gotten the machine gun from the STARS office.

KH3 has some streaming restrictions…mostly involving if you are streaming just to listen to music

???

Detective Pikachu movie already is getting a sequel

Whoa whoa whoa whoa…I know the reaction to the trailer was pretty positive but can we slow our roll here and wait for the movie to get released first?

And damn RE2 is awesome. I started as Leon and am still in the police station and just found the second save point and called it a night. Gonna watch a movie but I’d rather play RE2, but I rented a movie for my wife and I to watch so gonna do that.

The atmosphere is awesome in RE2. It’s not nearly as scary as RE7 in VR but it’s just really good.

1 Like

Looks I’m still in the police station. I thought the underground lead to the sewer.

The placement of the lickers make them really hard to avoid. The game like to put those fuckers in the narrowest areas possible. Walking pass them feels like a game of chance.

Swayze is the fucking man and dirty dancing is a classic. You should have no shame

3 Likes

@Hawkingbird you should chill with the spoilers though or at least wrap em in spoiler tags.

Unless the programmers are stupid, the PC version will always blow the consoles out of the water
Also the Xbox One X still struggles with that 60fps @ 1080p.

So true
Performance isn’t just graphical, its how smooth everything runs. You can have a vissual stunning game but if it stutters as soon as you move, the graphics mean shit without the game running like ass.

I didn’t dropped any story details but alright. I’ll spoiler whatever future thoughts I have.

X1X doesn’t struggle to hit 60fps on RE2 according to the video I posted. It’s at like 1440p or some shit and it’s constant 60fps. My projector is only 1080p anyways though so I don’t really care about resolutions higher than that.

REmake 2 sounds awesome. The demo was more awesome than I was expecting and the impressions so far sound great.

Playing Shenmue 2 but my save didn’t carry over, which I think it’s supposed to? Didn’t know you could skip the ‘follow me’ segments the first couple times,lol. The music for Joy is beyond words :slight_smile:

Interesting news, SNK is hinting that they may be using a neural network AI in their future games, possibly including Samurai Shodown. The latter IMO is a great test for this since it’s pretty much focused on fundamentals, instead of specific tech and playing with frame data.

1 Like

I don’t see a single spoiler in any of Hawkingbirds posts about REmake 2. You wildin’ purbeast

I stop you right there, first they aren’t going to show flaws in trailer ads.
And all that would mean is that Crapcom is getting better at coding.

No it is not

Damn nigga, which version of RE 2 have you been playing that includes Chris??

4 Likes

Ballpoint Universe Infinite has gotta be one of the weirdest but most fun horizontal shmups ive ever played.
you have a host of varied weapons to buy. which you keep and can upgrade.
so getting hit doesnt make you lose your weapons. and you never upgrade your weapons or change weapons mid battle. like in most classic shmups.
so its like dead cells. alot of different weapons tht do very different things to choose from before you battle.
and getting hit doesnt cause you to lose them either.
but getting hit does cause you to not be allowed to use your most powerful weapon which helps kill bosses faster so you still have incentive to fly perfect not get hit.
but the fact you can choose your weapons before each flight is fun. and unlocking by buying weapons is fun too.
i couldnt put the game down. just wanted to keep unlocking more and more weapons to see what they do.
art style is interesting too. ball point sketch art on loose leaf paper.
old game i had in my library for a while. never played it till tonight