Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I’m hyped for tomorrow. Gonna step into the world of survival horror once again as soon as I get out of work.

3 Likes

Wish I could get into Survival Horror games. Only ones I ever really got into were the OG Dino Crisis and this one called Galerians.

Galerians was dope. You could force your character to have a migraine and he’d make heads explode.

Galerians was weird as fuck. It’s story was really good though. Gameplay was iffy. The OVA mtv made that went over the first game was godlike.

Yea I remember Galatians being really weird. Reminded me of Akira. I think I had a demo for it way back in the day.

From what I remember it was a dope ass story. I have Galerians 2 but my PS2 is dead.

Wanted to play Godhand. Poor boy just can’t go no more.

:sob:

Galerians 2 wasn’t the best follow up. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t exactly good.

I feel sorry for those of you who are hype to play RE2 but haven’t had the chance to play RE7 in VR.

It’s available on the PS3 through psn, just so you know.

1 Like

Here is the Galerians OVA if you guys want to watch it. It’s only an hour and some change .

1 Like

Netflix lands deal with a Capcom to make Resident Evil series

1 Like

Studio behind the godawful movies are behind this. Even if Paul Anderson is currently fucking up Monster Hunter I have no faith in this.

I mean…same. It’s bizarre that Capcom lets people do the things they do to their IP’s.

Sure the RE Cinema universe made a lot of money but like…it’s also a huge fucking black eye to the franchise.

I’m a scaredycat who isnt into horror in general, so Ive missed out

The ones I have played:

Resident Evil 1 (1996)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (2000)
Silent Hill 2 (2001)
The Last of Us (2013)
Until Dawn (2015)

I’d say Silent Hill 2 was the best of those imo.

RE2: Remake looks very good from what I’ve seen though.

Like Pertho, Galerians and Dino Crisis are the only survival horrors I’ve ever played.

When I was younger though every time I stayed the night at my friends house I’d watch him speed run resident evil 1-3

I honestly don’t count this as a survivor horror game.

I couldn’t do The Last of Us.

too much story bullshit.

1 Like

I got heavy into survival horror after I played RE2 as a kid in 97. The game would scare the shit out of me and give me nightmares but I enjoyed playing it. Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, Blue Stinger and Carrier were among the ones I enjoyed playing as a kid.

1 Like

Last of Us fucked me up emotionally throughout playing it.

I remember my hands started shaking and I started bawling my eyes out just playing the prologue. I didn’t touch the game after that for almost 2 weeks.

I had to stop playing for a few days periodically because I just couldn’t emotionally handle what was going on.

No other game has done that to me.

The ending especially fucked me up.

1 Like

Those old school RE games amazed me as a teen, i was too bitch made to play them shits then. Didnt gain enough courage to actually buy a copy til Code Veronica on Dreamcast

I got stuck on one of those stretch armstrong enemies due to a lack of ammo. Til this day RE4 5, & 6 are the only ones I beat cuz they ain’t really scary😑

As far as Silent Hill, FUCK NO. Still can’t play those games. Lmao

When it comes to Silent Hill I remember 4 fucking me up the most. I borrow it from a friend and I started my playthrough shortly after having my wisdom teeth surgically removed. Playing a horror game while having a mouth constantly fill with blood, and being hopped up on pain killers is not recommended. The part in the hospital world where you go into the room with the giant creepy Eileen head that tracks you made me physically sick. I vomited afterward and didn’t touch the game again until I was well enough to go back to school.

The Playstation Resident Evils never scared me, but I really do like them. I’m super stoked for RE2make.

1 Like