Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

No shit they’re not. That doesn’t exactly matter though since the games themselves tell you exactly where they fall in the timeline.

Says the person who is the fan of a franchise that has like 6 different levels of canon.

Again, Says the person who is the fan of a franchise that has like 6 different levels of canon.
Also, Not really. They’ve had all this planned since KH1. But okay.

Yeah? It is a Disney game after all. The final fantasy characters are fan service more than anything. That’s been the idea since the beginning.

Like Hawkingbird said, “The Story so Far” collection resolves this.

You are an idiot, I am not spending any more money on a game where I already have said games minus all the side game bull shit just to find out a confusing as fuck story plot for a fucking Disney game.

I not buying a rehash of a rehash, and anyone who thinks otherwise can get bent

Why so hostile? Especially towars SonicHuman of all people? He’s like…the nicest dude on srk and is easily the best content provider on this site.

3 Likes

This fucking forum :rofl:

2 Likes

Why so stupid?

I’m not THAT nice. I just felt I had to spell it out because unfortunately I feel dark often times just suddenly flips a switch from being a reasonable dude to going full blown asshattery. And no Dark I have not forgotten the time you flipped out over my Cog tags.

1 Like

Cog tags?

:thinking:

That was so funny.

DragonBall FighterZ has a free Weekend Period over the Weekend on PC

1 Like

Solid comeback. A+

I think it was the time when Dark flipped his shit over dog tags being used as fashion accessories.

welp got back to playing shadow hearts covenant. this game is still the shit! i wonder why people never straight up stole this or grandia’s combat system its not like were ever gonna see it again otherwise.

Which Grandia? Grandia II’s battle system was amazing and arguably way ahead of its time.

grandia 2 has one of my favorite battle systems! grandia extremes battle system is grandia 2’s system with duel techs added. grandia 3 dropped duel techs but added air combos.

The dog tags that Gears of War characters have on them.

What about’em?

You guys are some petty fucks.

I mentioned that I wore them some time ago just about everyday and Dark flipped out over me wearing them like I was one of those assholes who try to go around and pretend that I was in the army when I wasn’t.

Extra

Wow that is old

1 Like