Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Most definitely!

Imma get it on both PC and PS4.

1 Like

I’m not exicted for Anthem. Bioware hasn’t made a game I enjoyed since the original Dragon Age and it will likely be a mircotransaction haven being a EA game. Nothing I’ve seen from it has wow’d me.

I need Borderlands 3 like yesterday.

1 Like

You guys are talking about BL3 like it won’t have micro transactions.

It’s cute.

2 Likes

Randy is kind of troll who will exclude them just to piss off the people expecting them.

I mean, he’s horrible, but he’s also horribly meta.

If BL3 gets overloaded with DLC like 2 it won’t need it.

1 Like

Yea BL3 is gonna come to you in chunks again.

There are only two studios now. Edmonton and Austin. Montreal got the axe after Andromeda.

Which is dumb because andromeda bombing as bad as it did wasn’t even Montreal’s fault. It was entirely on EA

1 Like

FIFY

Cuz EA totally takes responsability for the shitty decisions it forces on the studios it later closes at the expense of all the people working there.

2 Likes

Honestly Montreal was at fault for thew bulk it. The game had a 5 year dev cycle and they pissed way 3 and half years in preproduction. So the dev crunch was due to their mismanagement. On top of that, Edmonton offered to help them but Montreal thumbed their nose at them fearing they’d “claim the credit” for Andromeda. Despite that, Edmonton still had to send them Mac Walters to craft the narrative. Part of the reason the animations were so bad was they were literally sending shit out will the script was still being crafted. EA even offered to push the game back another 6 months from the March launch. The only thing EA can be blamed for prerelease is insisting on the Frostbite engine.

Post release they do get 100% of the blame. Instead of cutting their losses, supported the game with DLC. As bad as Andromeda “bombed” it still sold between 3 and 4 million copies in the US. Instead rolling out the Quarian Ark DLC that is heavily hinted at in game. They rolled out a book that told that story. That’s bullshit.

They spent 3 years in pre production because they where forced by EA to build the game in Frostbite, and engine not built for ANYTHING that Andromeda was trying to do.

1 Like

It’s EA’s fault, as they expect their studios to deal with ridiculous and baffling requirements that just delays and halts production.

It’s everyone’s fault, let’s be real. No need to see which one deserves more blame, they ALL deserve it.

EA was in the leadership position, and when they saw a small fire they poured gasoline instead of water.
They could of stepped in at any time, but they instead made it all worst

Bioware Edmonton managed to make the engine work with Inquisition which launched 2 and half years earlier. Montreal could have accepted their help. They didn’t, those chose interoffice politics over their game.

The sooner EA dies in a fire of their own devising, the better.

1 Like

I am sure EA created policies that necessitated those interoffice politics

DA:I isn’t what I would call impressive from a performance perspective…

But yea accepting help would have been smart.

Dragon Age: Origins and it’s expansion awakening are the only good dragon age games.