Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

haha, finally----it took the combined results of allll those big-name games to finally knock GTAV’s silly ass off the top spot for another little while. Yes it was getting more than annoying seeing that shit up there all the time FOREVER.

2 Likes

2 more days till RE2
game is gonna be so good

6 Likes

From the indie highlights

War groove finally coming out after being announce for the switch before the switch even released. They blamed it on “quality of life.” And “wanting to add more content” but I highly doubt that.

1 Like

Unruly Heroes kind of reminds me of rayman. May end up getting that double kick heroes game and a 4 player shmup? Sounds like a blast.

Miyazaki on possible Demon’s Souls remaster

He doesn’t want to do it, but would be happy if a dif studio did it.

Glad to see when companies are not interested in making remasters.

But he’s smart in that he can make a ton of money for doing absolutely no work by having another studio do it.

1 Like

Fuck a remaster, I’d love to have a full on remake of Demon’s Souls. 10th year anniversary coming up in a few months too.

Out of all those trailers Double Kick Heroes is the only one that looks interesting. I doubt I’ll get it, but it looks interesting

Having played a bunch of AW and FE games on the last couple of Nintendo handheld generations I can safely say that if you half-arse those games it’s just going to be awful. Balance in particular is a fine line in those games and not even Nintendo’s flagship series always got it right. So if they took their time to really smooth this out they have my blessing.

1 Like

I agree, I mean does anyone remember Tiny Metal?

My point is that it was announced basically as a launch title. It was announced in January ‘17 during the Switch presentation. Switch was released early March of ‘17 and chucklefish said it’s be released by “end of March ‘17”. So almost 2 years later we are finally getting it.

Yeah, well, Breath of the Wild came two years too late as well. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how much a game is delayed if the end result is good.

Entirely different circumstances

1 Like

I dunno, delays can kill interest in games too.

Do you think anyone really gives a shit about Crackdown 3 on Xbox One? They’ve been talking about that game since before launch.

Same with Anthem. I don’t think that game is going to do nearly as well as they are expecting.

A lot of reports have said BioWare hated working on it due to EA’s restrictions but were also happy because it’s “a style of game they love making”

Who knows which side of BioWare will be more apparent when anthem drops

Bioware is make up of three different studios now. Which version of Bioware hated working on it?

Edmonton.

Sad part is I’m gonna own it and not be able to play it until like Saturday. T_T