Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yeah I think it’s pretty lame it isn’t as well. I still want to play it though lol

Re playing a certain difficulty on video games: I always play on default. I don’t see a reason to play it on easy mode since I do enjoy some form of difficulty and I don’t feel a need to play on a high difficulty for the sake of “challenging myself”. I just want to experience the game at my own pace. Default difficulty allows me to do just that.

Jesus I couldn’t play Ace Combat 7 in VR for more than like 20 seconds. I got the VR sickness feeling almost immediately as soon as you take off and start to turn and shit. Fuck that.

I done this for elder scrolls and fallout just to try out different builds ideas.

Playing though Fallout 4 straight up as Grognak the entire game is kinda fun, and busted with the right perk choices. Doing 687 per hit with melee is awesome

Unrelated

what is this crap?

$130 is the sales price, for a game pad?
What is MS smoking?

when you turn your head, is it like the pilot is turning their head in the cockpit? i will assume that vr gives you only cockpit view?

Yeah, that’s how pretty much any VR game is though. Wipeout is like that too if you use cockpit view, but you can view it from outside in VR still. I think Ace Combat is just cockpit view only though. I didn’t see any button for changer camera on the load screen. The machine gun sound is extremely weak though, i didn’t even know I was firing really. I never got into a dog fight though, turned it off well before that.

1 Like

Well, that’s good.

It’s strange how I’m trying to take this quasi-standoff stance with it when I’m hype as shit for it. Ain’t like there’s even anything else to play.

Nothing wrong with being cautiously optimistic.

I feel that way whenever FFVIII is brought up and people start talking about the Junction System.

I might be the only person who legitimately enjoyed the junction system.

1 Like

FFVIII was my first Final Fantasy as well as my first RPG so I’m partial to anything about it except for the name Squall and how “Quistis” is supposed to be pronounced.

Quiz-tis.

3 Likes

There will always be a special place in my heart for FF VIII. Hell, I’ll choose that over FF VII anyday. Don’t @ me.

1 Like

I remember absolutely loving the game play for 8 but fucking hated the story. That was until I read The Squall is Dead Theory.. Once I read that I immediately replayed the game and found a much bigger appreciation for the story. After reading that theory everything post disc one finally made fucking sense.

Now it’s one of my favorite FF’s.

Too bad they shot that theory down. It’s still a fun game, especially if you had a pocketstation handy to get those nifty extras.

3 Likes

Beyond shut down. The producer or director went “Lol what? No.”

Which should probably happen to the internet more often. Every fan “theory” is somebody died or its a dream.

6 Likes
Summary

Captain America couldn’t lift Mjolnir because he was keeping the truth about Tony’s parents secret.

Makes sense.

I really don’t care if the producer denied the theory or not. Cause without that theory the entire games narrative, story and world are fucking illogical and outright bullshit imo.

Whatever story they were trying to tell ultimately failed. Big time.

FF8 was bull shit
Characters had no chemistry, the plot made so little sense than fans had to make up the dumbest theories

But its final fantasy, when did the series ever made sense?