Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

And another insult with no argument behind it.

I knew you where too much a fucking pussy to actually engage.

You attempted (and failed) to insult me twice in your last post.

You are literally too stupid for words.

I dunno seems to be working, you keep responding lol.

Iā€™ll reiterate, for everyone else, and to glean one last half snicker at you:

You see, RSG3, when you end a message to someone with the qualifier that they are evidently too stupid for words, you are telling that person that you have given up trying to speak to them as if they were even approaching functionally intelligent.

Only a retarded person would need that spelled out for them.

So there you go.

Youā€™re welcome.

And yet your dumb fucking ass keeps responding to me even tho Iā€™m apparently too stupid to be worth your time.

Pretty sure the only stupid one here is you numb nuts. Had to spell out your stupid joke and all that did was spell out for the rest of us that you canā€™t keep your finger off the post button despite your best efforts. Congratulations you played yourself you fucking retard.

1 Like

I never said I hate furries, what Sonic Fox does in his private life is his own business.
Just keep your private life private.

ā€œWeā€™re not going to bother consenting adults who like to dress up in leather boy scout uniforms and smash each other in the head with ballpeen(?) hammers while they take turns blowing their cat.ā€ - George Carlin

As for representing your self in as a professional in a field, it the furry stuff was not so prevalent I wouldnā€™t give a fuck. While competing he still got ears and a tail on. Look I get it he likes being a cartoon fox and that is his quirk, but everything has a time and place. You donā€™t see people stocking produce at the super market dressed as Bat Man. Most professional cosplayers who cosplay for a living takes sundays off at a Convention to relax. Furry cosplays only do their cosplay for maybe a few hours before they say ā€œfuck it, this fur suit is too hot even in Februaryā€.
Look that Sonic Fox accepted his award at the VGAā€™s in his Suit was cute exactly once, I see why ESPN let it happen, it was a one time gimmick. But he is in the suit in almost every pic he is in. Even when he takes the head off, he puts ears on. I know furries in real life, they give that shit a rest once in a while and donā€™t wave it around like itā€™s the pride parade.

Donā€™t like my opinion fine. What to bitch about the fact I feel that way, go fuck off with your trying to police people for ā€œwrong thinkā€.

/Drops Mic

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll just pick the mic back up, shove it back up their asses, and continue to fart and shit up the thread.

We won the argument a long time ago.

Theyā€™re too stupid to see it.

They are literally too stupid to see it.

1 Like

Congrats on winning an argument that wonā€™t change a fucking thing and SonicFox still gonna Sonicfox.

Real victory there big boy. Fuck thatā€™s pathetic.

3 Likes

Look you wack motherfuckers:

Move the topic along or take it to FGD and make a thread specifically for it. This thread got derailed enough. So give it someā€¦100 replies before you go back into whethers should be allowed to freely yiff all over tournaments.

Yes, Iā€™m going to keep count. Any other post addressing the sonicfox nonsense is going to get edited with pics of Mr Rogers until yā€™all learn to be good neighbors.

3 Likes
Summary

So how bout that New Super Mario U port to the Switch?

Give me SM3DW, please.

Donā€™t edit my shit.

1 Like

We done, B.

Library of Alexandria caliber writing

Thank you.

Edit my post if you see fit, I guess?

All I did was defend YOU.

And the truth.

I donā€™t agree with you but I can respect the fact that you actually put forth an opinion.

1 Like

So did everyone else who disagrees with you.

Passive aggressive nonsense.

3 Likes

Man you have to be the most perpetually angry person on SRK. You always are railing against something. Whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Not really.

I have principles.

I realize that this might be a difficult concept for certain individuals to wrap their heads around.

So this is how it actually fucking works:

Everybodyā€™s had their damn say, its gone on long enough, thereā€™s absolutely no reason to keep adding to the conversation. This thread will move on or its going to chill until you guys learn to fucking listen.

Secondly, you guys already know that messing with my edits gets you clapped. If I have to call in an air strike so that you guys start behaving with some sense, Iā€™ll gladly do it.

So this is going to reopen in about 10 minutes so people can get back to discussing video games instead of people.

2 Likes