Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

So he has to be on SRK in order to defend him? That’s some fucking stupid logic.

Don’t flatter yourself. I didn’t remember shit. It was mentioned in a previous post so I mentioned it.

Except no one really is. The only people that are side eyeing it are people that are “offended” by it because of some stigma that furries have had since the internet was around.

[quote=“Pertho, post:6242, topic:576635”]
That’s what he is doing. You think people gave that much of a shit when he was just wearing the silly ass ears? Nope. Dude starts showing up in a full blown fursuit and and now people are side eyeing that ish.

So yeah, I guess the fursuit does make a difference.
[/quote]Yea apperantly it does make a difference, it upsets you lot aomething fierce thay you whine about it in a thread that has nothing to do with it what so ever and that he, nor anyone running Evo use or post in. Bravo. You get triggered by a sports mascot costume.

And no mother fucker, the wackos are you dumb shits who keep screaming at a proverbial wall. You got a problem with Sonicfox, take it up with the Cannons or Wiz.

And I’m the one who remembers you bitching about Cosplayers. Look how effective it’s been to.

You’re way more mad at me not liking cosplayers than i am at cosplayers.

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

dont bother @Pertho.
cant tell if Stuart is insane. retarded. or a big troll for trying to warp facts just to serve his own opinions.
i’m gonna assume he is a troll based on him being a long time member here. i’ll give him credit for his flat earth opinions.

3 Likes

There are Flat Earth opinions, and then there are Flat Earth Opinions.

The SRK Sonicfox Furry Fucksuit Defense Force is decidedly on the bottom plane of Flat Earth opinions.

I’m the one who brought up you hating cosplayers dude.

I highly doubt it.

Fatal Blows can only be used once per match and there’s apparently a distance activation requirement for them. The impact of this feels overblown imo.

Picasso never graduated college.
i think neither did Steve Jobs, not sure but maybe Bill Gates didnt either.
er. if i remember correctly neither did the two guys that created Google.
all 4 didnt graduate college if i remember correctly. maybe they continued their education afterwards and gor diplomas after.
there is alotta cats that advanced mankind that never finished school.
einstein was a law clerk putting patent stamps on patent applications. homboy wasnt even working in a field of science when he broke physics open.
soooo…yea

1 Like

Fatal Blows also dont have immediate invincibility. Its a sort of comeback mechanic that you can only use in one round.

Really good hot take on it. You could press it and hope to win the 2nd round, force a 3rd or make sure you have a damage advantage to close a game. NRS always doing smart stuff with meters.

1 Like

And that wasn’t my point.

I was using that to somewhat facetiously drive home the point they were not only arguing in completely bad faith, but with an utter dearth of coherence or logic.

It was rather obvious.

Except we arent no matter how much you want to claim otherwise.

And yet, here you are, doing it again.

Perhaps you ARE truly stupid.

No I’m really not. I’m arguing from a perfectly sound position that this thread isn’t the place for bitching about Sonicfox sports mascot costume.

It’s also a perfectly sound position that’s it’s hurting exactly 0 people.

I’m also correct that a bunch assholes are sitting around trying to justify why they should be allowed to tell other people what they can and not do.

Again if this bothers you as much as you claim then take it up with the people who run Evo.

Try again, kiddo!

(Maybe mash harder… on BOTH buttons.)

You I knew you’d puss out on a response.

You’re too stupid to see that you already lost.

Uh huh says the guy who can only insult. Go back to your beer Azure.

How about you guys continue to talk about Video Games in the Video Game General?

1 Like

LMAO.

You prove my point.

Thank you.

Retard.