Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Everyone with even half a brain.

Which is to say everyone who knows Smash isn’t a fighting game.

YouTube commentator is code for mouth breather.

Of course they believe that Smash is a fighting game.

They’re functionally retarded.

Reddit is the same way too. I can’t count how many times I’ve been downvoted into oblivion for preaching the gospel truth of smash not being a fighter

The Hell of it all is, I really enjoy Smash for the game that it is.

It is one helluvah a party game, with quite
a robust and extensive single player experience.

Smash is a much better game than, say, SFV, for instance.

It is also a much better game than recent Mario Parties.

1 Like

I watched it and it looks cool, but the hit effects were jarring. I know what they are going for but it’s the first time I’ve seen hit effects take me out of it, haha. Maybe it was the trailer.

Been working at THE DOCKS in Shenmue. Loving the music and dropping crates is super theraputic. Just about done with the that section. Day 5 was bitch since the bolded route has a ton of hazards. >_< All good though. The Japanese dub really comes through. I wish they included it in the original Shenmue 1 release on DC. Hearing the gaijins in the Mad Angels speak Japanese is beast as hell, haha.

@ReggieH I’m hooked on Outrun too. Haven’t listened to the new tracks as I will do that after I get finish one of the routes.

Here’s the tech for Outrun.

I was looking at the number 1 ranking’s run and they were awesome but they can be beat.

1 Like

Sea of Thieves update requires full DL of the game, but thit makes the file smaller

Jump Force gets an injection of more Naruto

Boruto, Gaara, Kakashi and Kaguya

Death Stranding’s first 2 hours are playable, game is still not complete

https://youtu.be/6RK8tJTUmzk

Extra

1 Like

Sounds to me like they cleaned up alot of messy code and delete unused assets.

Go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Gonna miss the MK11 reveal at 2pm but will check it out after I get home from the gym. I’m very curious to see the direction they have gone with it.

I really hope it doesn’t have shitty control, animation, and sound like MKX and Injustice. Please take a new direction with it all.

1 Like

If you want a different direction…just play other games that you’d actually want.

2 Likes

MK11 looks dope

3 Likes

MK 11 IS FUCKING BOUGHT!!!
Very impressed at how the game looks and the gameplay!

As for the storyline…has Raiden not watched or read Flashpoint!

If Rhonda’s Sony…Terry Crews as Jax please!!

2 Likes

Man EVO is going to have a hell of a time censoring MK11. Either way MK 11 looks like a bloody good time!

1 Like

I mean, you’re not wrong.

Also, I had days gone preordered on amazon since it was announced but for whatever reason amazon delisted it and cancelled my preorder awhile back so I had to preorder it again this morning. Bummed I’m not getting it for $47.99 but oh well.

BIG BOI’ Za WARUDO!!!

5 Likes

Geras is basically Tremor as a black man.

2 Likes

Geras looks woefully uninspired. The game itself looks cool tho

1 Like

Geras seems aight, standard MK fare. Looks like more of the same gameplay wise, i might check it out eventually

NIS is translating Cold Steel 3? Fuck. Better than nothing I guess. But they already fucked up by mistyping TRAILS as TRIALS in one of their tweets.

PS4 only? Cmon Xseed what happened?!

Watching MK now… animation team has stepped the fuck up. No awkward attacks and everything looks fluid.

Now if you still have to mash strings as fast as possible, then fuck that.

2 Likes