Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I mean, you’re not wrong.

1 Like

I am tempted, although if the X collection really is like Capcom other collections on the Switch where half of it is just a Download code, they may have made my mind up right there.

I never got play 7 or 8, so part of me wants that opportunity. But if all I get is a code, I can just buy the digital version of the good games and wait for the digital version of the second half to go on sale or never I hate X5 and X6.

According to the Capcom Unity post
http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2018/04/10/mega-man-x-legacy-collection-1-and-2-launch-july-24th

Vol.1 will be on a cart while vol.2 will be a voucher. You will have to go with PS4 or Xbone if you want everything on physical.

I’m only aware of x7’s infamousy. When they play tested Flame Hynard’s boss you mean to tell me NOBODY spoke up about that? Lol

1 Like

Funny they say that because Battlefield fans always would boast they were more realistic than CoD ever was…heh funny how things have gone since yesterday.

2 Likes

Total Biscuit died today. RIP

1 Like

Never heard of him. I just know cancer sucks so yeah. rip I guess

Wow, I didn’t know he had cancer.

I heard he was getting worse, but damn.

Rest in peace, TB.

bury him with a Xbox One

I heard he had been struggling on and off with it. R.I.P.

X7 and X8 don’t exist. 8 D

1 Like

FUCK!!!

RIP although I only heard of him nearly a month ago when he retired. Cancer and such random diseases suck, the dude is only a month older then myself.

Bloostained: Curse of the Moon is a good time. Not as tough as CV3, but damn fun.

1 Like

Did not realize it was out, I might have to check that out…

:star_struck:

4 Likes

Can’t escape from crossing fate memes are taking over my feed now

1 Like

New gameplay footage/commentary from VAMPYR… though I am conflicted on whether or not to watch all of this because they mention right away there’s a few little spoilers in this footage… holy shit I can’t wait to play this… I intend to look into every possible way of playing things out too…

*edit—ohhhh yes the little details are so awesome… just noticed the whites of his eyes go red after a fresh feeding session! Afterwards you go somewhere to rest so you can assimilate the blood (*turn all that juicy exp into skills/abilities) Ohhh yes, this is looking even better than I thought…goddamn I need this now. I’m still intending to take off a good deal of time around the release of this game and perhaps the following monday to catch a bit of the E3 festivities without having to spend even 1 second thinking about work :smile: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/262365105?t=15m54s

1 Like

God of War sold 5 mill in its first month

Also State of Decay 2 has had over 1 mil in players

1 Like