Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yeah, we all know from the various vids and discussions had about it here.

3 Likes

Waaaaay too slow homie.

1 Like

I can’t muster the fucks to give about a one time demo.

I am going to day one it.

I can wait until I can play it as I will.

2 Likes

Video got removed for violating YouTubes TOS? Dumb.

Anyways. Take this with a grain of salt but a small group of pretty credible dataminers have looked into NES Online and found plans for SNES Online along with a small list of games that will be available when it launches. They also found two “mystery” emulators they’ve been unable to identify.

I tried the RE2 demo and it seemed kind of awkward. It has a remixed map with lots of filler more elaborate than the first remake (with a resident hoarder), decent aiming system akin to RE: Revelations 2 but with even less impact, and a minimalist plain black with white lines GUI menu system. For some reason it also added gun powder from RE3, but combining those just takes place in the menu. I would probably hold off on buying it until it gets some elaborate user reviews unless you really liked the first remake or need some immediate entertainment.

Extra

Made some pick ups this weekend.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

My brothers friend is moving to New Zealand and is selling a bunch of his shit, so we went over there today to check out the games and stuff he had for sale. Picked up a lot of stuff across multiple platforms and he cut me an amazing deal.

The PS1 stuff I scooped
PSX pictures
The grey case is Primal Rage. I haven’t played this game since I was in high school so that will be fun to play again. Been even longer since I played Tomb Raider 2. I’ve never played Hoshigami, or Colony Wars and Pacman World, and I’ve never heard of The Lost World on PS1 before. MMX6 and Fighting Force are terrible, I grabbed those for completions and archival sake. I already own Rahman so I’ll probably use this one in a trade or something. I’m super stoked to own the OddWorld games finally, and he tossed the guide in for free. It looks brand new to. I own Time Crisis but it’s pretty bad shape and his is complete and in good shape. My Guncon also crapped out on me a long time ago so I definitely snagged his up as well.

For the N64 I got finally own Mario 64. I never did buy this game, rented it many times as a kid and completed it many times but never picked it up myself. Finally got it. It’s an essential for sure. Also hype for the Majoras Mask copy, mine went missing some years ago. He gave it to me for 10 bucks to, straight steal. Megaman Legends 64 and Excite Bike 64 is super awesome. The rest I’m meh about…probably trade an in.

I’m super excited about the Genesis cases, all of them aside from the Sonic case are complete with games and manuals, the Sonic case is only missing the game…which I own. Score.

Only other noteworthy pick up imo is the copy of Bully. I hear great things about that game, but I’ve never played it before. The rest where just pick ups to fill out the collection, or a curiosity like the Burger King Racer (I actually hear good things about this one) and Orphen (I hear this one is terrible).

The entire haul including Majoras Mask came in at 73 dollars. I am a happy man.

Edit: Man that spoiler feature fucking sucks lol.

7 Likes

Use the hide details feature instead. It works how spoiler use to.

3 Likes

Damn all that shit for $73 is not bad. Seeing the pics I expected to be well over $100.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s fucking awesome! Time to grab RL for Switch.

ON SRK, video game hauls are men’s equivalent to new baby pictures for women.
Great stuff, Crotchpuncha!

6 Likes

There are definitely some games in the industry that are at the bottom of the barrel when it should comes to consideration of adaptation…

So I’m not sure who I should be annoyed with here…The person who came up with this or the person who greenlit it.

3 Likes

Big DBZF reveal my ass…

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what they were thinking with this presentation. I’m befuddled.

1 Like

That dbz game looks laughably bad. Holy shit.

3 Likes

DBZ already have an existing TCG game, Why not use that instead of making a new card game?

was most likely supposed to be a mobile game.