Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

thx for the tip

It’s a hunting game so no. I think hunting games that have an open world would be an exception to the rule.

i have chaos

but im talking us psn.

also just downloaded doa6 beta. needs training so i can do combos. im trying to remember doa4 shit. lol

man…fucking get up K still beats everything in DOA

Get up K?

when rising from knockdown.

it still beats everything. and still has a hotbox well beyond the attack

Oh.

I thought I might have missed a subtle segue cue, and you were now talking about game music, favoring SNK over Plastic Little: Irony Edition.

“Get Up K” sounds like it ought to be off of a KoF soundtrack.

Speaking of which, the full 4-Disc Soundtrack that came with KoF 13 remains the single best pre-order bonus of all time.

And it’s also the best part of actually purchasing: “ToD the Game: HNK Ain’t Got Shit on ME Edition.”

I believe they are referring to the upcoming Rage 2 but I think certain people have also complained about Destiny ripping things from Borderlands in terms of loot focus. But honestly until they can match or beat Borderlands 2 I am not really caring about their talk or teasing.

1 Like

LO fuckin L

I still came back and won the match

2 Likes

He mentioned Obsidian and they are not Rage 2 developers.

No but they did do Fallout New Vegas, that honestly is the only thing I can think of because Outer Worlds seems more sci-fi then post apocalypse. In either case, Borderlands ripped off numerous post apocalypse stories before it so he is just talking out his ass.

1 Like

haha this was so great I saved the vid. I’ve already watched it on a loop several times now. :rofl:

*I finally bought a pro controller for my Switch today… ohhhhh yes it is absolutely worth every penny…for some reason it was cheaper at that store than what I expected.

2 Likes

The animations are a little choppy like Guilty Gear, but like in Guilty Gear the quality of the presentation is so high it does not matter (at least for MK 2 and 3).

Mortal Kombat has always had thematic music, but there are some good instrumental tracks in there.

I played English translations of past titles.
It’s a tactical RPG with more focus in the tactics than the Rpg parts. You can later (depending on the game in the series) upgrade certain mechs.
I prefer the crossover series as well as it’s ACE spin offs focusing on the “real robot” side of the giant mecha genre (other half is called super robot) over their OG series which only has mecha and characters exclusive to Namco (which some how includes Xenosaga). The Crossover side of the series is much much better, with fights that sound like they came out of Death Battle. Example Eva unit 01 vs the Raxephon (not sure if I spelled right right). Also Noah Bright from OG Gundam is the man, smacking the evo out of Sinji Ikarki so hard that later Sinji smacks the shit out of the most emo of emo gundam pilots.

1 Like

For those who got tales of Vesperia definitive don’t forget to download the free costume pack and beginniners pack dlc.

2 Likes

GI Interview with Sumo Digital

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s worth nabbing up a couple of pints of La Fin du Monde, and dancing on a roof, for sure.

heads up, RE2 remake gameplay demo is up on steam and its free.

update.
says you can die n hit continue as much as you like but you only have half an hour to complete the demo.
so its a time limit demo