Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Nah. IIRC the heroes games have been in the arcades first and then some of them got released on the 3DS on Japan.

1 Like

Wow why couldnā€™t DBS have sealas as the main bad guy? Instead they we get mr incredible.

Pinkerton agency tried to send Rockstar a C&D over having Pinkertons in their game, Take-Two responded with a lawsuit

So no new characters for DBFZ? Ugh

Yetā€¦Was heavily implied that theyā€™re working on stuff in vid and they said the wait for the finals. I swear though if they donā€™t announce anything at the finalsā€¦

Wtf is a Pinkerton?

A detective agency that was around during the wild west.

3 Likes

Literally just click the article and find that out with in the first freaking sentence.

4 Likes

Oh.
Sounds like people are just trying to leech of something successful

You should know better by now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard of it either, but literally just reading the first few sentences would solve the question. Like just fuckin lazy bro.

3 Likes

The Pinkertons where a highly corrupt and incredibly brutal private security and detective agency in the late 1800ā€™s and early 1900ā€™s. They where who you called when you didnā€™t care how the job got done.

They where barely legal law men who behaved as such, Iā€™m amazed they are still around, I wouldnā€™t want to be associated with the name Pinkerton, even today.

1 Like

Gamestop supposedly getting bought out soon

Jurassic World sells 2 million copies

Fortnite getting sued by someone else for dances

Team Eggman announced for Team Sonic Racing

Nintendo adds 3 more games to the select lineup for 3ds

1 Like

Though I would feel bad for the genuinely good employees that work at Gamestop (yes; they do exist) I hope whoever buys them liquidates them honestly. While I More-or-less enjoyed my time there (outside of the few months I was at the store I ended up quitting) they are such a bad company. We both know this.

The pay is shit, employees that arenā€™t Store Managers/Leaders or above get treated like absolute shit (and even then when you reach a certain salary cap upper management will try to find ANY excuse to fire you so they can hire a new SM/SL at the low side of that positions salary), the benifits are nonexistent, the fact the ā€œcircle of lifeā€ program is literally a daily ā€œ
make or break contest between employees to get shifts, their used game/trade-in economy. tons of other shit.

Them buying ThinkGeek helped the short term but like itā€™s destroyed them on a store front. GameStop is barely even a game store now and the store layouts suffer greatly from being so congested with video game and pop culture merch.

4 Likes

Iā€™d rather them fix the company.

4 Likes

Etrian Odyssey Nexus is SO bought.

1 Like

I rather have Funcoland and Electronic Boutique back

I worked at GS around the 06-08 times, and basically anything other than a store manager was okay. SMā€™s had to worry about their job or getting shipped to a shittier store all the time. You still had to get numbers but they didnā€™t affect you, and there was no circle of life.

But of course pay was shit, but I havenā€™t enjoyed going to work before or since then. But money.

I also think the timeframe that I worked there is why Iā€™m into XBOX as well.

Thereā€™s now too many video game/pop culture stores. Gamestop hot topic now is more like this, box lunch is the same. Target now has their own section like this.

1 Like