Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Doom Eternal is another one that’s on standby. I still need to do a replay of the Doom, so waiting for Eternal is a little easier because of that.

1 Like

Sekiro
Nioh 2
Granblue Relink
Code Vein
Ghost of Tsushima
DMC5
Left Alive
Sukuna: Of Rice and Ruin
MONSTER HUNTER.
Daemon x Machina
Judgement
Death Stranding
Bayo 3

Shit I still need a Switch too

lost soul aside was the game i couldnt remember the name of

oh and eitr and crosscode the rpg

4 Likes

The new One Piece game looks great, will be a day 1 buy for me no matter what reviews say.
I just love the One Piece franchise.

1 Like

The more that dude in the video explained crosscode the more upset and anxious I got. “ITS LIKE A JRPG IF IT WAS AN MMO WITH BULLET HELL BATTLE MECHANICS AND METROIDVANIA LIKE EXPLORATION! AND A HUGE FUCKING SKILL TREE!”

The entire time I’m just like “please, stop. Just be one thing and do that well. I don’t need ever genre shoved into one game.”

That’s frustrating

2 Likes

I’m still not completely sold on Lost Soul Aside, but it has promise.

Eitr looks awesome tho and I hear mostly good things about Crosscode, they are on my radar

For me this year, must haves are DMCV, REMake 2 Sekiro, Bayo 3 (If it releases this year) and Cyberpunk 2077 (if it releases this year.) Otherwise im back to collecting stuff from before the year 2000, specifically Saturn stuff.

Please tell me the kept the cheesy Joe Pesci boss voice. “Cocky little freaks!”

All the lines you know are in the game, they are just said a tad differently.

1 Like

2018 was another great year for gaming for me!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ok that CrossCode vid sold me on the game. I never really gave it a deeper look.

There’s a demo too so I’m gonna try that out first.

I am pretty much only interested in RE2 Remake and Psychonauts 2 (and possibly Samurai Shodown depending on how well it is made) as far as 2019, but the video on EITR definitely looks appealing, so I will look into that.

Finally watched the trial we for Eitr. That game is super ugly. Retro/pixelated/whatever you want to call them graphics can look good and be super charming when done right. Imo this game does not do it right. The gameplay (what little there is in the trailer) also looks super bland.

Lost Soul Aside looks uh…kind of like a hot mess. It’s trying way too hard to mimic other games and not have an identity of its own. That’s how it comes off to me anyways.

Just finished Monster Boy. The total time was 15 hours and 42 minutes which is a pretty damn long platformer. The game is awesome definitely recommended.

2 Likes

Yeah, digging Monster Boy right now. Picked up for me after the frog boss. Wish I got into this series sooner. Hope for an announcement that they are bringing the other games to current gen.

1-0 against Martyr Logarius. Not all that difficult, just RTSD and parry when he breaks out the scythe. Now I just have to decide if I’m going to go after Amygdala or Rom next, or just farm Blood Echoes to get my Skill up.

The only thing that I didn’t like about it is that after beating it you can’t go back into the completed world and get the rest of the shit you missed. But I just reloaded my game right before the final boss and went to go find stuff. It tells you your completion level percentage wise too when you finish it. I still have some stuff I wouldn’t mind getting since the game is just fun.

1 Like

The funny thing about C&Ds is that they are

1. not required
  2. a legal nicety

Nintendo (or anyone else) is not required to issue a C&D, they can and they known to go straight to lawsuits.
C&Ds are issued out when you do not want to be bothered or make the effort but you still want to legally protect your IP. A C&D is the legal version of you knocking on your neighbors door and politely asking them to turn down their stereo before you call the cops.

Nintendo haven’t put out a C&D in a long time, they skip the pleasantries and get into the matter of business straight and upfront. They think you are stealing or damaging their IP, they just slap you a lawsuit asking for tens of thousands per rom file, and per instance of that rom, adding up to hundreds of millions in damages if you go to court. This will legally and financially kill off someone’s livelihood as you be hundreds of millions of dollars in debt. Instead most people settle out of court for only a few ten thousand to few hundred thousand so you feel the sting but not kill you financially.

And to you, you fucking douche nugget, I didn’t forget you.
The article goes in on What Sony and Nintendo did right and how Microsoft pretty much shot them self in the foot by being any competitive, anti-consumer and having jack shit for original exclusive game tiles.

The only new thing Microsoft did that is actually good is their Xbox Adaptive Controller, which is great for those with limited mobility.

Sony and Nintendon’t are not without faults.

Sony really cuck up the PS1 Classic something fierce. They didn’t even need to match Nitnendo with their classic consoles, just do better than Atgames with the Genesis Classic. And they fucked that up with a lack luster list, and half the games being inferior PAL games.
And Nintendo still don’t get the internet with their bare bones online and how they are handling NES titles on the Switch.

So I was right. Gotcha.

1 Like

Did I ever told you you are a furitcake waste of sperm?
You were wrong as you Assume that I am the biggest Microsoft hater just to be a hater and you act as a worthless Xbox apologist instead of seeing Microsoft as who they really are. :coffee:

You are a Microsoft hater.

You’re also just mad that I can enjoy a game I like regardless of what console it is on. It’s sad that you can’t.

I remember when I was 12 and had friends like you. That was back in the SNES and Genesis days though.

1 Like