Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yeah I remember the days of Sep and the 360/PS3 war. If you said anything was better on 360 at all it was like calling his name 3 times. M$ is my least liked company out of the vig 3 but they but aside from their shitty ass hardware they were on point software wise last gen while Sony had its head up its own ass. Sony had to claw and scrape itself out of the hole it dug with exclusives which ended up working out for them in the end but man…so many upsets that generation. People knew the shift was real when that FFXIII announcement hit.

2 Likes

still playing RDR2, Im like at 50%
this game is long, haven’t even tried online so far

1 Like

lol. sometimes i just love this site so much.

1 Like

Yeah me too. Just picked the epilogue back up and I’m drawn back in after taking a little break.

Today I was riding out of town and I got a notification of a little side thing on the mini-map. Turns out to be a preacher in the cemetery next to the church, about to bury one of the bounties I brought in a few days ago. So I go to see what’s up and the priest is rattling on about how awful the dead man was and his past crimes. I shoot the corpse in face and his head explodes.

Well, now I’m wanted for assault and the priest is running to tell the law. I chase after him to surrender before things escalate. The fucking cops don’t even give me the chance. Instead they start shooting at me and I have a $10 bounty on my head

They chase me through town until I get my horse and I ride out with them on my heels, guns blazing. I don’t want the bounty to go any higher because I’m low on funds again after the main story, but they were fucking relentless. Like, I couldn’t shake them at all. I had to murder some lawmen just to escape and now my bounty is at $100.

All that for shooting a dead criminal in his grave wtf.

I love this fucking game.

1 Like

A bunch of final fantasy games are 50% off on the psn store. Just bought tactics for 4.99. Thinking about getting the zodiac age on the ps4

1 Like

sheeeeit, holiday-shopping time for me now… I had to jump on that Starlink deal… 50% off for the “Deluxe Edition” is just too damn good to pass up (sale ends tomorrow; it’s 40 bucks)…and now comes the eternity of waiting for the download/installation to finish [haha first-world problems]

I also got Dragonball Fighter Z earlier this morning [regular edition is $24!]…AND I notice Soul Calibur VI is indeed on sale too [41.99 I think] so that’s also tempting me… sheeeeit, and I’m off on another holiday weekend here…we get Monday + Tuesday off… hell yeah, man…

1 Like

Persona 5 R in March 2019… PS4.

Switch reddit is having a meltdown.

EDIT: Err I think it’s just an announcement that more announcements are coming in March, not the release date.

2 Likes

Fuck Reddit. Joker being in Smash wasn’t indictive of anything.

2 Likes

Not as I remember it. But carry on ladies. Besides, what is there that weebs here can clown me on? Dudes that wait until weeb ass no-name games are in the bargain bin to go plucking.

Don’t they have some kind of system like in Red Dead Redemption 1 where you pay off your bounty or file a pardon at the Post Office?

To the surprise of no one. I’m surprised they didn’t push his shit in for real instead of giving him a chance to walk away.

4 Likes

Yes but Bounties are a lot more expensive a lot faster then they where in RDR1. He said his Bounty is 100 and he has no money…yet.

Then it is probably time to reload a save.

If you’re a pussy, yea.

4 Likes

I consider it the more frugal alternative, but if you consider playing a videogame an accomplishment then have at it.

Really don’t think you need to do a reload for getting a bounty in RDR, It’s not like you’re going doing a speed or no damage run. Getting bounties put on you is part of the experience of RDR. It’s actually pretty funny how fast things escalate in that game over simple stuff. Don’t accidentally bump into people Saint Denis cause there’s lawmen ALL over the place in that city. Your horse casually bumping into someone can lead to chaos.

2 Likes

Yup, they sure do. But my money reset in the epilogue. They also allow you to surrender and pay off your fine for minor crimes right there on the spot. I thought I could do that, but apparently I was too aggressive and shit just spun out of control. Like sonic said, shit escalates very rapidly in this game, which is part of what makes it so fun (even if it’s a little frustrating at times).

1 Like

It’s ignoring a part of the game experience. Its not about accomplishment.

1 Like

i must be a weeb cuz i waited for the steam xmas sale to pluck dragonball fighterZ for 23 bucks today.

giphy%20(17)

weeb on dudes!