Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I’m slightly pro Nintendo (and pro SEGA for that matter) because those are the videogame companies I grew up with but at the end of the day I always prioritise games over consoles. And if a game is available on multiple platforms I just pick it for whatever system has my preferred gamepad.

Console wars are for kids and teens, there’s really no reason to take part in any of that if you’re older than 16.

1 Like

I’m pro games that I like.

5 Likes

@Sonicabid is the most anti-MS person here. We have others but its mostly weebs.

Sega releasing their good games outside of Japan again is dictating where I go…again.

xenosaga ep 2 is a game you definitely play for the plot more than the gameplay im pretty sure if i looked into the development of this game something must have happened to cause the course correction that is ep 3. Because who would make a game where the average encounter is this soul draining holy shit!

You must not remember Septimus Primes rants about Microsoft before he got banished to the shadow realm. His bias and hatred towards Microsoft is legendary. It’s what got him finally banned. We all knew he worked for Sony but no one knew to what capacity until he got banished (Iirc he did editing on Game Inserts and in-game menus). Most the time he had plenty of ground to stand on when it came to his rants and arguments since he’d do the research and back it up. He just went about it in the most absolute douche bag way possible.

There are days I miss him because he was an amazing sourche of info when it came to system specs, what peripherals to buy/avoid, upcoming software, etc…

In general though he was a cunt.

3 Likes

One of the greatest train-wrecks in gaming history continues… it’s non-stop entertainment, bruh…

the only truly unfortunate thing for me is that it’s becoming more clear each day that I should indeed finally give up on Elder Scrolls. There is no promising future for it as long as this company has the IP. :pensive: At least now there’s been other games letting me play out my “vampire badass” fantasies.

haha yeah and that seasame street shirt is hilarious tho

1 Like

and yet green is a combo of blue and yellow, yet there it is as a color in the unlockable colors for the game. doesnt make any sense to me to have green, a secondary color not a primary color, and yet negate orange and purple.

For the people smart enough not to buy that shit show :rofl:

its ironic as fuck that the youtuber saying bethesda is having the audacity to treat their customers like children.

while he wears a Sesame Street sweater.
big bird and the whole gang.
hard to take the guy seriously after that moment.

1 Like

I can’t take a grown ass man wearing a seasame street sweater he likely got from his mom seriously. I mean, he’s right about the stuff he’s talking about in the video. But like, his presence is laughable.

1 Like

I wasnt on SRK as much but he totally slipped my mind in this discussion, which is funny, because he neg-bombed me to he’ll and back for me saying that MGS4 was going to be on the 360. He would get PISSED about that whenever the subject came up, haha!

I think he went to the Premium forum at the time and was trying to get people to neg-bombed me there too, that was Too Good.

I thought he worked for Konami, though. Didn’t know he worked for Sony at the time, but it makes sense, lol.

In other news, it looks like Monster Boy is set to arrive Monday, day after Octopath. I think Monster Boy and the first Shenmue are going to be my January games.

Free Super Meat Boy PC Game Download

2 Likes

im pretty sure an argument with myself was the last straw for old Sep. That dude was the easiest to get heated up. I’m pretty sure he cried tears of happiness when MS shot themselves in the foot and oof’d this gen. But he’s probably now trying to convince people that the 1X is somehow inferior to the Pro, and getting mad when they refute.

What’s crazy about last gen, is that 360 was the console for the major fighters. Even Tekken 6 and Tag 2 ran better, but too many people play pad for Tekken.

Bruh. You were banned for threatening someone by posting a picture of a gun on top of a bunch of bootleg 360 games and Cheeto dust. Gtfo. :joy:

4 Likes

LOL yea okay. I would say the guy threatening to come to my house was the one heated. I was simply showing what awaited him if he did.

That would be more fitting of one you weebs that think you can do an actual hadoken if someone come into your house.

Still the tryhard I see. Somethings never change

No one threatened you. You got clowned and someone said a brony could take you. That’s when you posted the gun.

5 Likes

Revisionist history is often times hilarious.
Dude is fucking clown shoes