Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Gonna snag Hollow Knight despite not initially wanting to. It’s a $10 after tax and the next game in the Sega Ages line(which I’m saving my eshop credit for) after Outrun is Gain Ground. So GG will be replaced by HK.

Not too far into Pokemon but turned it off before saving…

Figured out how to save games to this SD card though, lol…

these MMX fan games look fun

1 Like

Still early in , I mean super early, in Hollow Knight. Just got the stag beetle for fast travel and so far, I’m thinking I should’ve started up Shenmue or continue the post game in Wonder Boy ( finished Hu-man’s special stage!) in anticipation for Monster Boy.

Atmosphere is pretty cool, but gloomy. Did have an “Aha!” moment of doing a downward strike on an obstacle/enemy to boost my jump to a higher level though and I’m sure there’ll be more moments like that judging by the trailer, but I should’ve waited to grab this down the road.

Price was nice, though, so that was the main reason…and the trailer was the tipping point. Just started Pokemon and finished Phantasy Star so I’m thinking it’s a bit of burn out. Gloomy atmosphere didn’t help.

Will return to it at a later date.

Wtf this shit has been in production for like 20 years or something.

1 Like

Well at least you gave it a fair chance.

1 Like

Square-Enix just charged me for the KHIII limited edition. I knew I’d be charged today but man…if still hurts. $260 later. :frowning:

Heh shit like that doesn’t make me feel so bad when I pay a mint for Saturn games lol.

a new Code Vein reveal will be soon…

"IP Executive Producer Yusuke Tomizawa mentioned that the team is working to push a new reveal as soon as possible.

Producer Keita Iizuka mentioned that his primary goal for 2019 is to deliver Code Vein in everyone’s hands. While the team has kept fans waiting after the delay, he’d like to resume worldwide promotional activities, while also preparing for the next project. He concludes by mentioning that development is progressing steadily towards that restart." (towards that restart?)

It’s unfortunate that the release date for this is now just “sometime in 2019”.

1 Like

Towards restarting their ad and hype campaign.

When they announced the delay it was suppose to be released in January. The blanket “2019” release window sucks. Knowing how many games release broken these days I’m not going to complain about it.

2 Likes

I can lose myself so easily in Final Fantasy XIV. Logged in last night and three hours in Eureka Anemos just flew right the fuck by even though the farming phase of the Notorious Monster train is not kind to melee jobs such as mine. People criticize the game for being monotonous and rightfully so, but the core of it is just so satisfying for me. Also glamour. Glamour is satisfying for me.

1 Like

I’m only playing eureka to get that scorpion harness. Need my ffxi glamour lol

1 Like

I’m so stoked for that remake. The original was amazing and one of my favorite handheld RPGs (if not RPGs in general)

I got that shit and made a weird desert dragoon glamour. One day I’ll do a little photo shoot and post all my glamours.

If I get it I’ll probably just make my ninja look like a dual wielding thief from ffxi with the strider boots I already have. No way I have the time to get the optical hat though.

1 Like

I got one last night. Wish I could have given it to you.

1 Like

I’ll get it at some point lol

@sonichuman

You posted the same vid twice homie.