Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

How can Switch be the next generation when it’s available already?

I mean it’s pretty hard to put Nintendo system in a generational chronology anyway. They stopped going for power with Wii and stopped caring about the competition’s schedule with WiiU.

1 Like

Because it’s their next generation in their line of consoles.

1 Like

I see it more of the Wii U being a miscarriage so they had another kid during the same generation.

Before anyone defends the Wii U, I have it and love it. It just didn’t do very will commercially.

1 Like

The Wii U was a wonderful system. I got more than my monies worth out of it and it’s first party titles were fucking great. That said, it just had a rough life growing up and Nintendo decided to ole yellar it. Which I don’t blame them for

2 Likes

I agree that the Wii U had some great first party titles, but my biggest gripe was the way the Nintendo store worked and the GUI on the Wii U. I really found it just an unpleasant system to use and felt half the time I used it was spent fighting with the interface. I remember occasionally having to plug in the screen controller to change a setting on a game or two and found this practice to be completely ridiculous. I’m still going to buy a Switch, but I was waiting for enough titles to be out to justify the purchase so I will likely purchase it when Ultimate Alliance 3 drops.

There’s still some first party games on the Wii U that awaits recuse. Bring over Mario Maker and Tokyo Mirage Sessions to the Switch.

1 Like

And Wonderful 101!!!

2 Likes

No, it’s their current generation. We have no idea what their next generation will be.

It’s you so I’m used to it.

In any case I like keeping track of how everything is doing in the industry regardless of it being a ‘no brainer’. There are going to be times that we think something is a guaranteed success and it ends up falling on its face…completely unlikely considering how things are going with the Switch and how preorder numbers were going but we’ve watched the industry enough to no something that’s super hyped and anticipated doesn’t always yield success. Gamestop has had to learn that lesson over and over again and they keep ‘forgetting’ what they learned each time it happens.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Backpack kid is now also suing Epic

Extra
Videogamedunkey - smash brothers ultimate

These Fortnite dances must be serious business for Epic to keep getting sued over them.

Who the fuck is backpack kid?

Fuck. I’m too old to Internet. This shit is dumb

I didn’t know backpack kid is either until now but apparently he’s responsible for ‘the floss’

That’s the same stupid dance my nephew does whenever he beats me in Smash…

…I hope the kid wins.

If my nephew beat me in smash I’d have one less nephew. Thankfully he isn’t even a year old so he knows nothing of video games except when he watches his dad play them.

Jesus…XENOVERSE 2’s shelf life is starting to look like GTA5’s.

I would get back into it, but how much would it cost to get the broken ass moves by now? Plus I doubt that the changed the fact that you have level up your characters separately.

Is all the content for Xenoverse 2 free content through or is it paid dlc? All of GTA’s dlc content has been free.

never seen free content for xv when I was playing it. maybe like goku and vegeta ssb… i think…its been years since i played. i just people had crazy ass broken moves, and it was pay to win, so I quit. lol