Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Most of the extra content like the characters and what not have not been free for XV2

That’s what I figured. I constantly see Bamco post on twitter (and in turn Crunchyroll, Funimation and others retweeting it) about incoming Xenoverse dlc (character, move packs, etc) and I’m just like “fuck man. They must be selling these dlc packs like hot cakes if they keep making them”.

People still love DBZ I guess.

Gotta make sure they keep people like ‘it that shall not be named’ satisfied so they don’t pitch a fit when another game that isn’t XV gets some love.

I guess.

The casuals need a DBZ game to play since they can’t hang in Fighterz.

NPD November 2018 report

All 3 systems apparently did really well in Nov. and for the first time all 3 consoles managed to sell. Apparently for the first time in history all 3 consoles sold over 1 mil in nov. Switch did end up being No.1 this month though. I would have thought the RDR 2 would have kept sales of Xbone and PS4 up but apparently a combination of Pokemon Go and the impending release of Smash was enough.

Software top 20: RDR2 (of course), CoD: Blops IIII, Battlefield V, Fallout 76, Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu, Pokemon Lets Go Eevee, NBA 2K19, Dat Madden 19, Spryo Reignited (heeeeeey!), FIFA 19, Ass Creed Odyssey, Super Mario Party, Spider-Man, MK8D, WWE 2K19, God of War (look who’s back!), Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Just Dance 2019, GTA V, Forza Horizon 4

Software top 10 Best selling of the last 12 months: CoD Blops IIII, RDR2, CoD: WWII, NBA 2K19, Far Cry 5, Dat Madden 19, Spider-Man, God of War, Monster Hunter: World, Super Mario Odyssey

Software top 10 Xbone: RDR2, CoD Blops IIII, Battlefield V, Fallout 76, Dat Madden 19, NBA 2K19, Ass Creed Odyssey, FIFA 19, Spyro Reignited Trilogy (really? huh…), Forza Horizon 4

Software top 10 PS4: RDR2, CoD: Blops IIII, Fallout 76, Battlevield V, NBA 2K19, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Dat Madden 19, Spider-Man, FIFA 19, Ass Creed Odyssey

Software top 10 Switch: Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu, Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee, Super Mario Party, MK8D, Super Mario Odyssey, LoZ: BotW, Just Dance 2019, Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (game is still doing pretty well here nice!), Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, DKC: TF (welcome back!)

Software top 10 3DS: Luigi’s Mansion, Pokemon US, Pokemon UM, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros., Minecraft, Detective Pikachu, DKC: R (and apparently this came back too), LoZ: ALBW

Started playing the new God of War recently- just got the light arrows. Have to say, I’m finding it pretty boring so far. Combat just doesn’t feel good, seems sloppy. And there’s an annoying glitch making Kratos spaz out with a bunch of attacks I’m not remotely pressing buttons for.

The Switch weirdly enough is the Mega Drive/ Genesis to the Wii U’s Master System/SG 1000

1 Like

It reminds me when Linsday Lohan sued Rockstar for the use of her image in GTA V. When a game is so popular that it surpasses its own customer base, sue-happy lawyers take notice.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the lag issue for Ikaruga on Switch got fixed? 5 minutes on Google found me nothing. Will look longer tomorrow if no one knows.

Extra

1 Like

As much as I hate Fortnite, I hope Alfonso fucking Loses.
He stole his dance Tom Jones. If anyone has a claim it be Tom Jones and not Alfonso Ribeiro

3 Likes

Yeah. None of those people who are suing over dances are going to win. They have no real ground in making their case. Like even the guy who played Turk on scrubs was like “it’s frustrating that they stole my dance. All they had to do is ask. Am I going to sue them? No. It’s not worth it”

1 Like

Alfonso Ribeiro is just hard up on money as I expect he hasn’t gotten much work lately and he living off residuals from Fresh Prince and the few other things he did in the last.

You know he just suing as be mad that someone else is making money off his efforts.
But you don’t see Tom Jones suing Alfonso Ribeiro.

In response to the Lawsuits I hope Epic adds this Dance to Fortnite

3 Likes

“Carlton” has a net worth of 7 M (remarkable for a show that ended 22 yrs ago) and a trophy white wife. Pretty good considering hes been out of the spotlight since FP ended.

Hell, he has 1 M more than LeVar Burton which is remarkable.

2 Likes

So I take it he gets alot in residuals from Fresh prince and other shows, and knew how to save and invest.
He probably upset as he does not have a 2nd Summer home in Colorado or some BS.

Oh Poor Poor actors having to only have 3 mansions, 5 sports cars, and only one Yacht.
How shall he survive?

1 Like

Most people who act/were high profile characters inhighly successful sitcoms usually never have to work again. Between syndications, dvd/blu-Ray, merchandise and digital sales. They just gotta not he dumb with their money.

I mean, for instance the cast of friends make 20M/year just off syndication.

3 Likes

Not always, some end up homeless on the streets
For every happy, successful story on Hollywood there a dozen sad ones.

1 Like