Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Not that anyone cares but SFV season 4 got leaked.

This goes over only Kage but the other new characters are Order Akuma (what?), Violent Ken, Yun, Yang and another new character named Yeng.

im pretty sure those other guys besides kage is somebody making fun of capcom’s asset reuse. on a more positive note giving evil ryu manifesting his own body in a good way to keep the character around although the long haired alt should have been his default it differentiates him from ryu more.

1 Like

Interesting that they’re basically doing what SNK did with some of the bust characters in SamSho - turning them into separate characters. It’s a decent way to keep up with the narrative developments heading into SFIII, while still keeping the “Evil Ryu” character around (and not just a “what if” alt).

That said, as hype as his moveset looks, the announcement in general feels like a wash. Should have revealed the entire Season 4 roster, though I suspect they’re saving that for Evo Japan.

1 Like

yeah somethings suspect. they usually want to sell that season pass right away im guessing they drop characters one by one next year or this season is filled with people who are gonna be hard sells and they know they can’t go back to mystery pass anymore.

Kage looks fucking stupid as hell.

5 Likes

Ill bite, I liked Evil Ryu alot in SF4, so Kage is fine with me

1 Like

You’re one of my all-time favorite posters :rofl:

@chadouken

If it was evil ryu from ultra iv id be fine with it. But it’s just evil ryu with a new (see: stupid) name and a horrible design. Granted, I think pretty much every design in sfv is horrendous but Kage is especially bad.

1 Like

I’d change the stupid lookin teeth on Kage, i like the design otherwise. Its just E Ryu with a fucked up grill

3 Likes

Kage no Caga…

…except he IS.

Re: YES Japanese.

…linguisitcally speaking.

SFV is a terribad game, in pretty much every conceivable way.

Capcom is sticking to their guns on this one, long after the blank misfired, clicky-click-click nothing in the chamber, much less secrets, like The Last of Us minus the stealth, story, characters, game play, critical acclaim, and even the single play through longevity.

Capcom is the Tenacity of Wrong.

Capcom is the second Shin fight in HNK.

JUMP, Capcom - JUMP!

Literally me the entirety of that Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.

2 Likes
1 Like

Guy who is replacing Spock as Xehanort seems to sound decent.

1 Like

New gameplay footage of V

3 Likes

Guess who made a special guess appearance of the AVNG Holiday special ?

5 Likes