Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

He’s the most influential gamer right now.

Well it should have been a thing… or should be a thing.

3 Likes

To you, but that doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

Stop reading right there.
The game a fad (and a bad one at that), and its going to lose popularity and he be up shits creak without any real job skills. Also most pro players don’t stay pro pass 30, you literally lose that sense of timing and hand eye coordination as you get older.

No one fucking cares. No one gives a shit what you think about that game or the people who play it.

Congrats you’re another fad ass hater of the popular shit. So unique.

5 Likes

Fads don’t have it’s longevity. It’s most well known player is making 6 figures just playing it, it’s supporting scholarships and Epic launched a digital store solely on all the money that one game made them. Get over yourself.

3 Likes

Didn’t you guys hear? The iPhone is a fad.

1 Like

I’m aware of who Tyler Blevins is…but for him to proclaim that Aubrey Drake Graham made gaming cool is a fallacy.

6 Likes

The popularity of Fortnite is staggering. Here in Japan, it was all about Minecraft, and although its still popular with younger children, older gamers are really into Fortnite.

It really caught me off guard how sudden it was: I hardly heard anyone talk about it last year. But I come back from vacation: suddenly PuBG is out, and Fortnite is in.

And here I am playing old man games like Civilization VI. Didn’t even know what Fortnite or who Ninja is.

7 Likes

Congrats you are another snowflake having to let everyone know you are bothered by a hater.

Fortnite appeals to the lowest common denominator, there no real appeal other than it’s free to play nonsense.
And you defending it is what represents everything that wrong with “esports”
So do us a favor and go fuck off

Fornite has not been around long, what a year? That isn’t much.
Oh I am over it alright, the one who needs to get over it is you.

Pretty sure the guy is close to being set for life. I can’t stand fortnite either but he is usually above 60k viewers on twitch. Hes gotta be rolling in $$$ every stream.

Honestly I hope he smart enough to put that money into savings and investments.
A Pro gaming career don’t last too long, and there been many celebs who after hitting big time ended up broke or even homeless anyways.

Most games like it struggle to stay relevant by this time. Does anyone still give a shit about Destiny 2, Ghost Recon? PUBG still got the numbers but it’s been blown the fuck up at this point.

Don’t care for fortnite, but can’t deny it’s popularity and from what I’ve seen they are doing everything right. Also crossplay with ALL platforms? Amazing.

I wish Sega would remaster Shinobi and Nightshade. In widescreen.

4 Likes

The only Shinobi I played was I believe Shinobi 3? Whatever one was ported to Sega CD.

Oh, the one I am talking about was Shinobi on PS2

Shinobi had a sequel called Nightshade

Good ol’ Greg Kasavin went on to make games with EA and now Supergiant: Bastion, Transitor, and most likely now Hades. He did great reviews of action games

1 Like

Oh look another special snow flake who thinks people give a flying fuck about his opinion in conversations it has fuck all to do with.

Shut the fuck up with the snow flake shit you fucking loser. Tumblerina ass sounding dip shit.

2 Likes

The only fucking loser here is you assclown.
Go play in traffic

“Anything that is popular and I don’t like is a FAD!!”

6 Likes