Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Not in english…feel like I’ve heard of Hyde before…
1 Like

MK XI info

Eliot and Brad Wong announced for DoA 6

Nier Automata GoTY edition announced for ps4 and pc

I wish Epic would put the Infinity Blade trilogy on PC, PS4. Game looks cool.

I played the first Infinity Blade. It was very shallow and grind heavy as hell.

Pretty tho.

I’m really intrigued with how MK XI is going to turn out if any of those rumors about the gameplay and graphics are true. It’s pretty cool how close it is to being available too.

Interesting that Brad Wong is being voiced by the late Unshou Ishizuka. I wonder if they completed the voicework for him months ago (before Ishizuka passed away), or if they’re recycling stuff from the previous game.

Not sure if it was already posted but a new Ahoy video dropped talking about the Commodore Amiga

2 Likes

^Not sure if there is enough cowboy bebop in this trailer

Congrats Canada SRKers…you got a rep for Civ VI!!!

Desert Child looks interesting? Sound track is fire.

Gungrave VR looks kind of terrible…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sooo…apparently this happened

1 Like

Never heard of him before, is he a big name? Apparently she was throwing stuff at him too.

Dude got charged already. Saw it posted elsewhere a couple days ago. Dysfunctional gonna dysfunctional.

Hope he rots tbh.

That guy is dumb as shit. He KNOWS he is recording himself and he still hits his wife? What a pile of shit pussy ass bitch. I bet that 140lb twig feels like a real tough guy hitting his wife in front of his kid. Glad to hear he got charged.

4 Likes

There’s supposed to be “huge info blowout” on Travis Strikes Again in 7 days. I just now saw some pics of the game that didn’t show the isometric beat’em up section and it looked pretty cool. Don’t know why they haven’t being showing those before.

The isometric footage wasn’t bad per se, but it didn’t inspire confidence. Granted seeing scrubs play it isn’t the best judge but with the way 2019 was looking, it was hard to form too much excitement.