Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

You mean the Dumpster fire which is the SONIC IP?

2 Likes

Sonic has been garbage since 3D blast. They had a few hits with the advanced, rush, colors and generations but everything in between has been hot fucking garbage.

Fix it for you

Mania is OK. Everyone acts like it’s the second coming of Christ but it still suffers the same issues every 2D Sonic has.

Sound track is fire though.

1 Like

LOL, what ever you say

But Mania was the best Sonic game since Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Thanks for repeating the same shit for the 50th time.

2 Likes

That’s not hard to do considering everything Sega has produced under the sonic ip.

1 Like

As long as they put they Sonic money into their other franchises, I’m all for it. I need to get back to Lost World. It’s a cool story but I don’t get the deal with the Wisps.

First Sonic will always be my favorite.

1 Like

Yeah true, Sonic Adventures, Sonic 2006, Black Knight, Sonic Heroes, Forces, what shit where he a werewolf for no reason, Sonic Boom, all groan worthy

Only good thing about Sonic Boom is that the cartoon isnt bad. Its like Seinfeld but with the sonic cast.

not even gonna lie i know sonic adventure 2 is kinda a shitty game but i love it anyway. prob hit at just the right age for me.

1 Like

The sonic boom cartoon was very meta and full of self deprecating memes and humor. It knew exactly how shitty it was and embraced it

1 Like

…what?

Literally who the fuck is ninja?

2 Likes

i am

6hNN

8 Likes

Who is this fucking ass-clown and why should I care?
Also Fuck Drake. Made gaming cool my ass.

This kid here made gaming cool

1 Like

He’s a fortnight streamer who makes 100x the money you do playing video games.

2 Likes

So no one important

2 Likes

In light of MK11’s announcement.

5 Likes

I enjoyed SA1 over SA2. I wish they iterated on the first game. Don’t think it’s playable on anything but the Dreamcast though. I remember playing it on the 369 several years back and the controls were…slop.

I’m sure it was a combination of Sega not giving a fuck and the throw in the analog sticks.

1 Like

This isn’t a thing that happened. It’s some bullshit tumblr post. A quick google search will show you it’s not a thing.

I’ve seen it posted all over Facebook and Reddit. It’s super annoying.

2 Likes