Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

This is also true.

1 Like
1 Like

I cannot hate anything that so effectively takes the piss out of SFV and E-Sports.

Sonicfox is all kinds of Stalin that way.

Just kidding.

Stalin was a raving cvnt.

And Sonicfux affords new application to being specious.

EDIT:

ITT: spoiler tags are as broken as the community’s identity, and Chun Li returned to the exciting life of a single girl.

1 Like

I friggin knew the gameplay looked familiar…

Please EA fuck up more so they can lose Star Wars rights and make my dream of a Star Wars musou closer to reality.

4 Likes

And finally, we have just announced our first Devil May Cry 5 demo, available as of December 7, exclusively on Xbox One! This will be similar to our events demo, where you play as young demon hunter Nero with his trusty Red Queen sword and Blue Rose hand cannon as well as Overture and Gerbera Devil Breakers. You’ll be able to play through nearly an entire mission, with the epic fight against Goliath waiting for you at the end. This demo will be available for download from December 7, 2018 until January 6, 2019.

1 Like

I may have to blow the dust off of the X1X to download that. I’ll probably have a big ass update to download like I do every time I turn on X1. I liked the DMC games on PSX but the newest trailer looks like it’s built for the current ADD generation with so much shit going on at once. But I’ll give it a chance to see if it’s anything like the old ones I liked.

I actually bought some Xbox One X enhanced 360 games over Thanksgiving to give me a reason to turn mine on. That’s right, I bought three old ass 360 games to give me a reason to boot up my X.

1 Like

You can only blur spoiler one paragraph at a time..

That said, if you want the old style, collapsible spoilers…

Click here

Use the [ details ] tag.

2 Likes

What blew me away the most last night was that the black chick’s hair in The Outer Worlds trailer was properly textured like most black folks hair.

That has to be black magic right??? I thought it was common knowledge that it was impossible to properly model black people hair in video games thats why it always looks fucked in every game made ever.

Obsidian are witches and warlocks confirmed.

6 Likes

Sazh’s hair was on point in FFXIII. The game was meh but they got that right .

REmake 3 might already be happening

2 Likes

If it’s true I hope Nemesis has an assload of new random encounters. That mofo needs to hunt your ass down.

5 Likes

I hope this is true. Nemesis needs to be a bigger bastard than he was in the original game. Toy around with Jill a bit more.

1 Like

I hope they make RE2 PSVR compatible before working on RE3.

Real shame that this game is gonna get rolled over today…yes pun intended

Jak and Daxter getting a physical edition via limited run games

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/12/07/jak-and-daxter-gets-physical-ps4-versions-collectors-edition-releases/

2 Likes

Jak and Daxter owns.

But people getting hype for the release of a $75 game that could be had 3 (maybe more) different ways right now for way cheaper than that, and people wonder why Nintendo has sold Super Mario Brothers for the 10th time.

1 Like

I was just talking about the Sega Ages stuff in the Switch Thread.
I nabbed The Sega Ages Thunder force IV and Outrun

And Outrun is based on the Arcade version not the genesis port.

I am actually kinda meh on the Genesis Collection, give me some Arcade, Master System, Saturn and Dreamcast stuff.

1 Like

Yeah I’d be all over Saturn and Dreamcast games. Can we finally get all the chapters of Shining Force 3 localized? Fucking Bernie Stolar…

2 Likes

Don’t want zombies with your CoD experience?