Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

as expected.
GOW winning GOTY
remember my thread title?
remember?!?! do you?
lemmie stop.

That is very subjective. I personally would rather play God of War than Monster Hunter World.

P.S. Looking forward to more info on Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and Mortal Kombat 11.

RDR2 pulling the Pats. Sweeping everything on stage until the one that matters the most, then they punt.

7 Likes

lol good one.

Marvel UA3 is not only being deved by Team Ninja but apparently Nintendo is actually publishing the game

Seriously what the fuck? How did this deal come about? I was expecting this to be more than likely be a timed exclusive but with Nintendo publishing it that puts that into question hard now. This might be exclusive to Switch period depending on how the contract went down.

1 Like

That MK11 trailer has me hype hoping that the gear system from Injustice probably made it to MK (minus actual stat upgrades). Maybe Iā€™m reading too much into shit though. But wow; the game is coming out April next year. I hope it looks good in at that reveal in January.

That music can go straight to hell though.

1 Like

Gonna do a quick trailer round up then gonna head to bed, will edit this post

Pathless looks pretty cool
4 Likes

Iā€™m probably the only one here not hype about joker being in smash. Iā€™ve just never been a fan of any of the persona games so this feels like a wasted slot.

Oh well.

1 Like

It depends on different factors of the deal. Nintendo also published Lego City Undercover and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor Edge for the Wii U, both of those games were later published by their franchises main publisher on other platforms. This might be one of those dealsā€¦ or it maybe Bayonetta 2 and be locked exclusively to Nintendo forever.

I havenā€™t played a Persona game yet but I gotta disagree with you Stu. This is pretty cool and this is also going to help introduce more people to the franchise. And in a game with 70 + characters I canā€™t help but feel this isnā€™t really wasting a slot. Hell they already did that with the god damn man eating plant so Iā€™ll easily accept this character getting in because it could have been FARā€¦FAR WORSE.

4 Likes

You got me.

I wonder if theyā€™ll actually clarify this in the futureā€¦prob wonā€™t. Timed or not theyā€™ll probably milk it. Iā€™m wondering if this is going to come full circle and they actually put Samus as guest character in the game this time like they were going to do with UA1.

ymazk

Time to get the end of 2018 finances in order to buy a Switch next year.

1 Like

Holy hell, Psychonauts 2 is coming out in 2019! I better upgrade my PCā€¦

That stranger things game looks like literal garbage.

2 Likes

Sayonara Wild Hearts was the most exciting for me of the games I didnā€™t know anything about beforehand. Stranger Things looked cool and so did Pathless.

Nothing shown on Bayonetta 3 or MP4? Had to duck out near the endā€¦

I like anything that makes fuckboys cry. Therefore, I like SonicFox.

3 Likes

Hyped as fuck for MK11. I found my main game for 2019. Iā€™m happy to see that itā€™s dropping in April so the wait isnā€™t long and it could make it into Evo. I need that beta access.

Joker in Smash is cool. Listening to P5 music while playing Smash is going to be wonderful.

I just realized that the actual trailer for MK11 has Shao Kahn at the end as a preorder bonus. So Iā€™m guessing someone brought him back cause itā€™s kind hard for me to see him as an underling for Liuā€™s and Kitanaā€™s Netherrealm faction.

Itā€™s possible that Khan wonā€™t be involved in the story. Goro was a pre-order bonus in the last game and he wasnā€™t in the story mode.

1 Like