Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Proud mode? Play that shit on critical! We men in here!

1 Like

Aka what Iā€™m doing now. Note, Level 1 Critical is actually easier than playing on Critical normally outside of the Marluxia fight.

No Manā€™s Sky next update will finally have full multiplayer

Sean Murry showed up on the Inside Xbox Show and from the sounds of things this game is finally reached what people expected it to be when it first got released.

Halo will be having a new game getting releasedā€¦and itā€™s an Arcade Lightgun shooter?

So out of the blue thereā€™s a 4 player co-op Arcade light gun game where you play the role of ODST guys during the first Halo fighting alongside Master Chief in the first Halo. Kinda cool imoā€¦and of course this will be in select Dave and Busterā€™s in the summer.

Halo Master Chief Collection getting visual improvements

HDR and Lan support. Visual enhancements are mostly for Xbone X. Game is apparently also getting a UI refresh.

It is good to see this game get a second life. Lots of radical ideas went into making this open world minigame extravaganza.

Kh 3 embargo seems to be up. Ign has their preview up so others should have them up as well

23 Minutes of Toy Box, the Toy Story world.

Supposedly Best Buy is stopping their GCU program

If you are already in then you still get the perks but there arent gonna be any new signups

:face_with_monocle: https://streamable.com/y77m0

1 Like

I got into the program a few months ago. I brought two years so Iā€™m good until 2020. This seriously sucks.

I donā€™t buy from Best Buy. I have nothing against them I just rather shop at amazon. I get 20% off preorders and release day shipping. The closest Best Buy to me is almost a 40 minute drive and Iā€™m not willing to do that for a video game or an amiibo.

I know Best Buy does release day shipping on a lot of things too but I still prefer amazon.

Dammit! Iā€™m good until Nov 16. Just tried to renew and nope! That sucks. I live really close to Best Buy and thatā€™s my preferred store for video games. Guess I can still get Spider-Man and Red Dead on the discount.

the crew 2 looks pretty dope, never played the first one though

Man idkā€¦ I always hear complaints about blighttown but I donā€™t ever remembering fps drops being an issue for me back then on the ps3. I know there were, but prob was having too much fun with the game to care.

1 Like

I used to love amazon for this too. But prime is going up to $119.99 a year. A lot of there two day shipping ISNā€™T two day anymore. Theyā€™ve slacked off and taken back a lot of the 20% discounts on non preorders too. This is why I didnā€™t renew my prime after having it for a full year.

The only downside to prime is they donā€™t offer the 20% off remasters or collectors edition anymore.

With the 20% off preorders games and free two day shipping and prime video Iā€™ve more than made my money back on prime. I plan on renewing this year.

Prime sucks for games unless you pre-order. I remember when the 20% who to apply for any game within two weeks of release. They donā€™t do that anymore and thatā€™s why I signed to Best Buyā€™s program. I will always get 20% off as long as the game is new.