Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Kh1.5+2.5 has 6 titles, 4 of them are remastered final mixes of the games. 2 of them are just the cinematic aspects of said games.

Def check out at least kh1 final mix and kh2 final mix. They added a good amount compared to the ps2 versions and kh2 has a critical mode to make it fight back

That is Kingdom Hearts II.8, which has a compilation of cutscenes, Dream Drop Distance (3DS game remastered), and an experimental game segment with a female character from Birth by Sleep.

Dream Drop Distance is not a mobile game. It was on the 3DS

2 Likes

2k pushes back a game that hasn’t even been announced yet

Suspect it to be Borderlands 3 or a new Bioshock

Full warning Ruby is mostly talking in this trailer aaaaand her voice sounds higher than usual. I actually had to turn my phone down.
1 Like

Adaptive Controller is the first thing Microsoft did right in a long, long time.
Sony and Nintendo should follow suit

2 Likes

Rage 2 won’t have loot boxes

Report says that most players finish less than half of call of duty campaigns

Gta v has sold 95 mill

That’s fine if they want to abandon Single player…they just better not charge $60 for the base game then adding pay DLC on top of it.

1 Like

You know they gunna

1 Like

Of course they would…so I am basically 1 and done with Call of Duty for the immediate future.

1 Like

I imagine it’s extra frustrating to Treyarch as they’re the only CoD Developer that actually attempts to put any effort into their campaigns.

you can meet the love of your life in Dragon’s Crown

2 Likes

That black on the left lmao. I wanna know what his story is on how he got there because he does not look happy.

PETA releases it’s free game Kitten squad on switch

Wait Peta made a game?

Skull and crossbones gets delayed to maybe 2019

Super Neptunia game coming to the west for switch and ps4

1 Like

I have completed each CoD campaign with the exception of MW3 Ghosts and IW. I still appreciate them to a degree.

How Bioware? HOW!?!?! How do you have a glitch in your game where in it never registers as fully installed and thus i cant load an old save file from before the previous installation. Shit if i start a new character i cant skip cutscenes cuz the game for some reason still thinks it’s being installed. How has this not been fucking fixed Bioware?

What the fuuuuuck!!!

DJ if you love that game you need to play Path of Exile. It’s isometric action RPG perfection. Imma make a big post about it over the next few days.

Hah it’s funny you say you enjoyed X-men Origins: Wolverine the most. The developers of that game are the same ones that made Legends I & II. Now Raven is relegated to making CoD map packs and shit. I wish Bethesda bought them alongside id so their talents could be put to use. Singularity and the Wolverine game last-gen were awesome, and if you have a history with the developer like I do you know they can make top notch games.

I played and finished the original game back on PS2 years ago. A couple years back I picked up both re-releases on PS3* and a big reason I bought them was because crotchpuncha AKA Radiantsilvergun said the combat in 2 was pretty damn good, and because I respect his opinion/like most of the same games he does I figured I’d like it. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I do think KHIIs combat is pretty good. Its not the best ever but ive played much worse. The ability system gives you a lot of customization options for how Sora handles and attacks, and the Drive system is fun to mess with. The regular mooks can almost all be done in with random mashing, but the bosses are all pretty top notch and require more then mindless flailing. The Final Mix version of II also adds a ton of bosses to fight and a suit of new abilities to mess with giving you even more optiona then you had before.

For a pretty damn long rpg aimed at a younger audience i think KHII does a really good job of having stuff to appeal to most gamers of all age types be it the FF/Disney angle or the wealth of options for how Sora works and the fun tho somewhat shallow combat.

I highly recommend playing on Proud Mode tho, and if you feel thats too easy to you can always use the EXP-0 ability for that extra handicap.