Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yea the Monster World/Boy series is fucking awesome.

1 Like

Is that Monster Boy game the same series as the Wonder Boy series? I have the remake of the old game (Wonder Boy: The Dragonā€™s Trap) on Switch and itā€™s pretty great, although I never beat it because it was damn hard and I never went back to it. The videos of that new Monster Boy game look similar but it doesnā€™t look like a remake because the art style is better than the Wonder Boy game I have.

1 Like

Its a new game set in the same universe.Its not a remake like Dragons Trap was.

1 Like

Hmmm it looks pretty good, and I have a flight on December 13th and 18th so that would be a nice new game to play. I still havenā€™t finished Dead Cells though and can play that, and I have to finish Treasure Tracker. $40 for that game seems a bit steep though.

Doesnt seem bad to me. 20 bucks off a normal full price game, and if its as content filled as Dragons Trap then it should easily be worth it. The Animations pretty top notch to.

Seems like a good price to me, but waiting for a lower price never hurt anyone either. I hope it gets a physical release. Think Dragons Trap only got a limited one?

There is physical, I see it on Amazon.

$40 just seems like a lot because I paid $20 for Dragonā€™s Trap.

1 Like

Extra
Videogamedunkey - Soul Calibur VI

Carcassasone and asmodee games in general being on the switch is a low key big thing. If they make ascension for it my life is over.

What is it? Kinda reminds me of Civ but thatā€™s a superficial observation at best.

Quin played the new hotness that is Lost Arkā€¦

holy shit I was watching someone stream Red Deadā€¦they had a scrawny horseā€¦and the muthafucka just fell over and DIED, manā€¦ goddamn I needed that laugh today. Just out of the blue the horse collapsed. :rofl:
1 Like

Uh, kinda. You build roads, buildings and shit. I havenā€™t played it many years probably since I worked at a hobby shop which was almost 5 years ago. So my memory is a little fuzzy. Itā€™s a pretty huge game though. Tons of expansions, video game adaptations and spin-offs.

Asmodee digital needs to bring Ticket to Ride to the Switch. Thatā€™d be amazing. That is such an amazing board game.

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone ever made a tier list for Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game other than ā€œAkuma is busted.ā€

Their was a SF the movie tier list on SRK at one time, but I canā€™t find it right now. Here is a tourney from a while back:

2 Likes

I have no idea on the game, except for a vague memory of the most broken character looking stupid as shit even among the other digitized abominations of that cast.

But Raul Julia even after his passing remains top tier among all live action adaptations of Street Fighter.

Koei Tecmo is teasing some game announcement for switch, ps4, pc on dec 6th

Sounds like a safe bet for TGA

If itā€™s not a new Gundam Musouā€¦
If itā€™s not Star Wars Musouā€¦
If itā€™s not a new DW/SW Empiresā€¦
Not really interested.

2 Likes

Considering the games that we know they have and the platforms that are announcedā€¦It could very well be a musou. But if itā€™s a game announced at TGA thoughā€¦that throws me off. Koei wouldnā€™t put that as announcement there would it? And Iā€™m pretty sure it isnā€™t Ninja Gaiden 4.