Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yeah…I still don’t see loot boxes leaving American gaming anytime soon.

1 Like

Huge move on Nintendo’s part.

I guarantee this is a direct response of them going after all those YouTube channels earlier this week.

1 Like

Person: I’m so excited for this limited edition bundle to come out.
Me: Since it’s limited edition you should probably preorder it.
Person: I’m sure there will be plenty. I don’t need to preorder it.
items sells out
Person: surprised pikachu face

2 Likes

Bethesda hates their customers but loves their money. $115 strategy guide for Fallout 76

When you open the guide half the pages fall out and mix up their page order.

4 Likes

And it makes more sense.

I wonder if it tells you that you can just use their micro transaction system to win.

The Gurama Location Soundtrack:

Honestly at this day of age, unless you just really want to own merchandise I don’t see the point of buying strategy guides any more. You get all that advice, even better guides on the internet … for free.

2 Likes

I like them for collectors sake. I always buy the hard cover guides (if applicable) to go with the game. I never use them but I enjoy collecting them and supporting printed media. That’s why it makes me so mad that Prima is going under. They made so many amazing guides for some of my favorite games.

1 Like

https://gematsu.com/2018/11/path-of-exile-for-ps4-delayed-to-february-2019

Fallout 76 can add false advertising to the shit pile.

3 Likes

As someone who has always hated Bethesda due to their shady business practices and terribly made content i am so happy to see this slow burn of people finally waking the fuck up and seeing Bethesda as the scum bags they really are.

4 Likes

Yeah it always pissed me off that they’d put out buggy products that their fans had to patch to fix. You would point it out and everyone would just brush it off. The chickens have finally come home to roost.

3 Likes

It is visceral magic, opening a guide, getting that “new guide” smell.

I miss that from older games.

1 Like

76 is more like finally hitting the threshold to jump the synaptic cleft.

Bethsleezda fans are just THAT dense.

Gears of War Movie gets a new writer

Console wars novel getting adapted to tv

Smash day 1 patch will fix replay system

Grid Autosport is coming to Switch

I wanted to quick try RDO last night, so I formed a posse with a buddy and we immediately started shooting the fuck out of EVERYBODY. You could see the red chat icon of everyone we killed going nuts. It didn’t take long for a bunch of NPC lawmen to join in once we became wanted, dead or alive. It wasn’t until I was completely broke that I remembered there’s a money penalty every time you die, but by that time it was too late. We were wanted men and it was absolute chaos.

But shooting that first real random player off his horse as he passed by and waved was so worth it :rofl:

I checked my stats and have like 20 players killed, 49 civilian kills, and 0 percent story complete.

I’m loving it so far.

3 Likes

LOL I was just reading up on the whole $200 edition of Fallout 76 and how people got some ghetto ass nylon bags instead of the nice canvas duffel bags promised. And to make up for it, Bethesda is giving people a whole $5 of in game currency lol. Wow. If I was dumb enough to pay $200 for a console game, I would at least just do a charge back on my credit card for this fiasco.

3 Likes