Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I tried playing Fortnite. I think the game sucks ass. But I guess I’m too old lol

I’m indifferent to Fortnite. When I played it I didn’t hate it. I disliked that I had to be passive in order to do well and I don’t like playing shooters that way. I want to be up and about shooting people.

1 Like

I was indifferent to Fortnite but can now say I’m a fan. I played the beginning like a shooter and thought it was slow but once I realized the action is ‘supposed’ to happen after the first storm approach, it made sense. It’s more akin to a fighter where, outside of a few them, where the match doesn’t start until meter is built up.

The building aspect makes it a cool 3D platformer as well, with the way you can traverse the terrain.

Up there with Splatoon and Titanfall 2 as far as multiplayer shooters go that are awesome in single player too, because of the controls and gimmicks.

The only shooters I liked back in the day are in the likes of the old COD , UT and Quake.

Fortnite looks like a good game to me.

The only reason why I havn’t played it is because I prefer to spend my competitive gaming time on one game at a time (my sodium levels are already low enough thanks to my weightlifting hobby)…and right now, that game is Dragonball Fighter Z.

Too bad the netcode is dogshit

I’m lucky in that I live in Japan, so most of the people I play against are really close and have high-speed internet, so I get great connections almost all of the time.

1 Like

If you have Facebook and planned on getting Darksiders III it’s $34.99 on their market place

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/deals/item/2230284967029386/?referral_code=deals_pdp_share

Edit: apparently it’s the Spanish version but everything in-game is in English?

Rockstar and Beth fucking up.

RDO fucking up on XB, and F76…is F76.

If Murica fucks up making games I guess I’ll have to quit games.

1 Like

Preeeetty sure RDO is in beta. Let them fix it. Have nothing to say regarding Beth games…it’s just Beth being Beth

Extra

Battlefield V is already being heavily discounted. I saw it on Target site for half off. Jesus, how badly is that game performing.

In all fairness, Bethesda has always sucked.

2 Likes

Bethesda being Bethesda, the real value of Fallout 76 is being brought down with the usual release bugs seen in any Beth title. Sad thing is the usual defense of just getting the PC version isn’t helping much.
Still from what I seen the PC version is superior to the Xbox one and PS4 versions of the game.
One of the PS4 versions updates was about as BIG as the actual game it self, basically they rewrote the whole PS4 game.

Can’t wait till Beth lift’s the embargo on private servers for Fallout 76 and the modding community steps in to fix issues with the game.

Here’s hoping the community abandons it as should be done with shit software. Stop letting Bethesda be fucking lazy.

7 Likes

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/11/28/playstation-plus-free-games-for-december-2018/

2 Likes

Iconoclasts will be an awesome game to have on my Vita.

2 Likes

Nintendo buries Skyward Sword port rumor

Rumors of Rocksteady Superman game as re showing up again

1 Like

Extra

I’ve literally never heard of any of these games.

Will be scooping up Iconoclasts. Been wanting that for a while.

1 Like