Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I worry about you sometimes, friend.

As someone who lives in Japan, I can only say:

Thank God. Finally, I’ll have a reason to go to the arcade.

I know this is old news I just want to reiterate how much it sucks.

Why PAL of Tekken 3? I don’t even play Tekken and know that this is fucked up. How can you ruin the GOAT of Tekken?

I think this forum is like the only people hype for the PS Classic. Even then, that’s only a few. I see this thing get roasted everywhere else, especially youtubers.

In personal game news. The move to 1X means I cant play Beth games. The only reason I dont have a game spec PC was because of Beth mods on X1, and literally those are the only games I would play on PC, other than that, give me console. But that said…time to build one. After XMAS and some other things.

I honesty haven’t seen a single person hype for it. I initially was until they released the full 20 game list. My hype them dropped to absolute zero. And now it’s even lower due to Tekken 3 (arguably the best title on the classic) is the fucking PAL version.

2 Likes

Everything about the PS1 classic screamed “Me too me too!!!” cash grab.

4 Likes

PS1 Classic died once I saw the game list. It’s a shitty selection. Not helped by the poor quality of the interface.

4 Likes

Im not looking because of the forum software, but I’m sure everyone was on the defense when I said the PS Classic was going to be fucking garbage.

Just cancelled my PlayStation Classic from GameStop. I just couldn’t justify it with all its issues.

3 Likes

You wanted to be a dumbass and said the product shouldn’t exist because the graphics on the games were dated. That’s not the point of products like these.

5 Likes

The thing we where defending wasn’t the “console” it was that the games where still fun despite how old and “ugly” you thought they where.

You graphics whored it up and people called you on it.

10 Likes

10 new games to be announced at TGA

Australian Senate wants a comprehensive review on lootboxes

Sea of Thieves gets fourth free update

People’s youtube accts getting Thanos snapped after uploading music from a leaked copy of Smash

I’m really curious about where the leaks are coming from because I can’t speak for other places but GS doesn’t get games for release dates until 2-3 days prior. Rumors are floating around that the leak originated in Mexico but this could be something internal…and if that’s the case someone is trying to not get their body found.

Extra

Why people think they can get away with uploading stuff early and get away with it is beyond me. Especially when it comes to the juggernaut that is Nintendo. Unless you’re a Nintendo ambassador and have permission: fucking don’t do it.

I have no sympathy for them getting their accounts sent to the shadow realm. Fuck em.

2 Likes

I would agree on principal, but this is Nintendo who we are speaking about.
The same Nintendo who don’t know how the internet works in 2018. And if I going to go off principal then FUCK NINTENDO.

It would have been smarter for the leakers to dump what they got on burner accounts. When it inevitably gets taken down nothing is lost.

3 Likes

True, or go to a place where leaks are common and Nintendo can’t strong arm anyone.

I wish Nintendo would chill about streaming and speedrunning. I really don’t think it does anything but increase sales.

3 Likes

Every other game dev realizes this.
Every other game dev and publisher is like “Hey look, free promotion”

Nintendo is worst than Disney, and at least Disney is cool with people doing Lets Plays and Speed Runs of games with their IP. Even Nasty EA is fine with it, and they hate their customers.

3 Likes

No, I said some of those games were fun. Just that the 3D from that era didn’t age for shit, and without graphical upgrades, you’d barely even be able to see anything especially on an HD screen. Other than that, it’s a cash grab, but unlike the 2D Ninty ROM boxes, That gens’ 3D can’t be filtered to look good enough for HD, without a BUNCH of emulation options. People grab GREAT looking PS1 footage, and they have way more emu options that Sony’s going to give you with their ROM box.

I mean, Street Fighter Alpha 2 looks way better than SFV in a 1:1 comparsion, meaning with A2 having it’s original resolution, aspect ratio, ect. So it’s nothing to do with age.