Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

So we’ll have 8-player posses with 32 total players in a session, allowing for 4 separate posses. And each posse will have it’s own camp available to all the posse members.

Damn, I can’t wait for this.

I just hope I can find enough dudes to fill my posse.

I posted this in the switch thread but I figured I’d post it here too. More eyes will likely see it.

Has anyone played Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon and/or The Messenger? How are they? They are on sale right now as apart of Nintendo’s eShop Holiday sale.

I like the appeal of Bloodstained because it gives off a huge classic Castlevania feel (I hate Metroidvanias) and I like that.

Messenger looks like Ninja Gaiden but modernized I guess? It looks fun though.

Curse of the Moon is so goddamn good, buy it for sure. Very much like a direct sequel to CVIII, no Metroid elements. Really great replay value as well with alternate endings and modes.

The Messenger was good, but extremely overhyped IMO. Second half of the game is very much Metroid style, and not as good as other noteworthy Metroid clones I’ve played.

Noted. Thanks. Bloodstained it is. Even if I don’t like it I’m not going to be mad over $7.

Yea Bloodstained is fucking fantastic. Right up there with stuff like CVIII and Rondo of Blood. Multiple playable characters, multiple stage rotues, and even a “special” mode should you not unlock the other characters. Very very good.

Haven’t played The Messenger so I can’t say. It does look cool tho.

Saw this

AVGN is back in Classic form

And I realize how Shitty the European gaming scene is as a whole
Like there no defense for an Amiga 32 CD

3 Likes

Happy Late Birthday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday to me.

3 Likes

Some gifs from hitman 2 that got posted in vgg discord

5 Likes

Motherbase is finally ready to unveil its new ultimate weapon, homing briefcase technology.

1 Like

Still bums me out that MML2 and MMXL2 are dlc vouchers. I wish they were carts. :frowning:

Oh well, I love them all the same.

I’m hearing disappointing things about Darksiders 3. From the gameplay footage the Zelda elements have been dropped and become a Dark Souls clone.

Street Fighter V for arcades gets official name

1 Like

Wtf @ preorder bonus keyblades. FUCKING DUMB

Damn you Squeenix.

They’re just palette swaps and reskins. Nothing that actually matters. Matter of fact, that same skin was announced as a bonus for Japan at E3.

That’s. Not. The. Point.

If the point is that nothing should be preorder bonuses you’ve long since been left behind at the station. Everyone agrees they should be done away with, the gaming industry doesn’t care.

They’re reskins that don’t have any extra value to the game. The bigger issue was what Amazon pulled by saying they’d have significant information today along with a new trailer and ultimately had nothing but said preorder bonus.

ROLFMAO

A Cosmetic DLC as a Pre order bonus.
Drink it all it, as if this is the best Squeenix got than KH III is going to be lamer than the Tea Cup ride at Disney Land.

Square Enix has been doing preorder weapon DLC since Final Fantasy XIII-2. This should not be a surprise to anyone. Furthermore, it’s all going to come out later on and each weapon will cost like a buck. Honestly, as money-grubbing business practices go, Square Enix is not as horrid as a lot of other big publishers. Except with Final Fantasy XIV. That game’s business model is atrocious.

1 Like

Exactly, peeps always ready to bitching bout the most irrelevant ass stuff. XIII-2 and XV had preorder cosmetics that were available for purchase later on.

Ditto Lightning Returns. That game was full of cosplay and it started with the preorder bonus to dress Lightning up like Cloud. Which was fucking hot as fuck.

1 Like