Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Rabyo Kairyuin and Nui Harime announced, Switch version of Kill La Kill revealed

I got around to seeing the latest Left Alive trailer. Iā€™m getting a lot of Metal Gear vibes from it. Itā€™s not just from the character design and artwork.

1 Like

I mean, Front Mission honestly always shared some surface level similarities since theyā€™re both military/political drama type settings, MGS is just a little more on the social commentary/weird side lol.

I hope Left Alive is as good as I want it to be. I need some good mecha games

2 Likes

He said in SamSho, not in SNK Heroines.

Oh, then that is fine, although Shiki is a surprise so few of us remember her from the 64 games.

The only reason I know of Shiki is because of SvC: Chaos. I had to look her up because I had no idea what snk franchise she was from.

1 Like

Oh, I just got Bloodborne.

I figured with a Samsung SSD in my brand new PS4 Pro, the load times ought to at least be bearable, if not excellent.

They are bearable.

Barely.

I cannot even begin to imagine the frustration peeps who bought it day one, playing on physical drives, must have endured.

It is a fun take on Souls.

But my Gods, theyā€™d best fix it if they ever make a sequel.

Every other game I have, loads like Iā€™m playing on PC.
:hugs:
Couch Diablo and Borderlands with no load times is a grand thing.

Even DQ8. :+1:

3 Likes

Shikiā€™s been representing the 64 games in various crossovers. Iā€™m surprised itā€™s taken this long for her to appear in a 2D SamSho game.

sheeeit, D3- my seasonal wizard is quickly ascending to God status at this pointā€¦ just found various set piecesā€¦ I actually have 3 different item-sets on the character now; 2 pieces from Vyrā€™s, giving me that ā€œTrue power of Archon formā€ (all runes), 3 pieces of Tal Rasha, so meteors strike down with every elemental attackā€¦ and 2 pieces of Firebirdā€¦so even if enemies happen to kill me I will automatically resurrect with ā€œdat Phoenix power, bruhā€. These demons have no chance against my power. I am the rocks of the eternal shore. They will try and crash against my powerā€¦only to be BROKEN!

1 Like

Did any of you ever play Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine? I just recently gave it another playthrough and that game is a ton of fun. Itā€™s pure ultraviolent catharsis with a dumb story that only exists to facilitate the carnage. The weapons are enormous and satisfying and really well-balanced. Thereā€™s nothing particularly innovative about this game, but I think thatā€™s what I love about it. If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it. There arenā€™t any 2011 releases, aside from maybe Bastion, that still hold my attention the way this thing does.

4 Likes

I played Space Marine and itā€™s an awesome game. There isnā€™t much shooters out there that has melee combat as satisfying as in that game. I found myself using my power axe more often than my guns.

Make sure to go to Settings and enable Boost Mode. It improves the load times on all the PS4 games.

Iā€™m with you on the people who bought it day one. Thereā€™s no way I wouldā€™ve put up with the earlier load times.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up!

Will do.

yeah, Space Marine was the first Warhammer video game to truly catch my attention, since itā€™s pure action, no RTS or turn-based shit. I loved every minute of it. Itā€™s a tragedy that this game was not more popular.

My cat has decided he wants to sleep in my room tonight. I donā€™t have the heart to kick him out. I guess I have a bunk mate tonight. I donā€™t particularly mind though. Heā€™s super cute.

I Am the Hero is coming to Switch in a few days, I seeā€¦Iā€™ve never heard of this until nowā€¦

Iā€™m assuming/hoping thereā€™s more enemies later on; I like how this is looking so far.

*editā€”yeah bruh at only 10 bucks Iā€™m getting itā€¦this better shows some things off:

5 Likes

I picked up the HORI PS4 Commander deal on Arcade shock. I had been wanting to try that controller out as an alternative controller for PS4 and Steam because I really dislike how flimsy the connection on the Xbone controller is and how much reliability issues I have had with them.

Red dead online details

Agent is probably never gonna happen, trademark got abandoned

Honestly I keep forgetting about it