Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Fucking woosh

Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Yea not as smart as he thinks.

I can’t tell if he’s an amazing troll or really that fucking dense and stupid.

Shit. After I said I wouldn’t. But still disc less draws the line and this could be my last console.

And another post on SNK Heroines - So I wanted to see if Ms. X theme was up, and of course I knew it was sick from that character reveal, and that is how you fucking remake a theme, Crapcom. But then it auto played and they have an Iori theme remix that has Arashi no Sax mashed with Cool Jam, I mean fuckin come on! Why u do dis SNK? I bet Yuri has a sick ass version of Diet. But I’m not even going to search to find out, then I’ll buy the game if they did do it. LOL.

If you couldn’t tell, the salt is real. SNK made a ‘perfect’ game for me. But what can you do?

1 Like

Shoot, a World Heroes character making the leap to polygons and it isn’t my ninja Hanzo or the bitch Fuuma, never thought I would see the day.

I wish SNK heroines wasn’t the drizzling shits.

2 Likes

Never played World Heroes but she better be an ojou rocking that laugh.

no need to be jealous of NeverYouMinds intellect 
 educate yourself

damn I hate that my other friend and his wife never kept up with Diablo 3
 and there was another dude that played with us too but he eventually stopped as well
 one frustration is that there’s no one I know personally then who would truly get it when I describe just how terrible this other friend is at building characters in that game
it’s something that has fascinated me for years at this point. The truly bizarre thing is that one might assume that this guy would/should know way more than me and be generally a “guru” at it, with how many vids he’d watch about it
when the D3 addiction was especially strong, he would watch videos about it whenever he wasn’t playing
the guy studied the various videos about character builds and what’s more efficient
but did he put any of that to real use? For some strange reason
NOPE. It’s like
where do I even begin with analyzing this shit?

I’ve mentioned it before
but this is a dude that puts a TOPAZ gem in the weapon slot, man. (*literally anyone who has ever played this game for a decent amount DOESN’T do that. You’re missing out on HUGE damage if you go that route instead of slotting a ruby[+Damage] or even better an emerald[+Critical].) I mean
c’mon, bruh. 
and he’s not even doing it as some kind of “trolling” thing either
the shit is just weird. This is a guy that continually has level 70 characters that aren’t even fully equipped
 like he’ll have a coat/armor on that is level 59
a goddamn level 70 walking around with level 50-ish/60-ish stuff
maybe a ring that’s level 46 with NO slot
some gear with no gems in the slots
and then wondering “man why is my character so damn WEAK?!?”
 dude would show up in my game only to get damn near 1-shot by even basic, non-elite enemies, man
oh and no sets, either
 :rofl:

I do not hold humanity in the highest regard, per se, and even with my afore understated low expectations, I find this to be “laugh or cry” gallows humor.

genshiro would be proud.

Those juggles. That’s what the fuck I’m talking about.

GHEY SNK.

And yes I also wish the game wasn’t drizzling shit. In the gameplay department.

This also means the leak is real and that we’re getting Shiki and Rimururu in Samurai Shodown (and possible Baiken and Hakumen as guests).

I just wanna see Scorpion or Sub-Zero in a Japanese game. So they won’t animated like dog dicks. Someone pick them up, except Capcom.

Yo, those would be some sick guest characters lol

1 Like

Extra

1 Like

sheeeeit
 Dragon’s Crown
 out of the blue it just hit me that I never updated it on Vita
 so it’s been years now and my Dwarf is still an unstoppable god because of that exploit with the 2 hammers.
(*2 of a certain hammer made his “Pumped Up” ability WAY more ridiculous than it should be, resulting in you taking only 1 point damage from anything if you “pumped up”
so the most powerful shit in the game could hit you but it’s only going to do 1 point; haha it’s silly, man
 so I just kept avoiding the patch update that “fixed” that.) Anyway, this is yet another game I will never get tired of. I’ve done nearly everything in this game yet I still play it on occasion.

Diablo—*I’m nearing the end of the “seasonal journey” thing now with my seasonal character, “Rienzi” the wizard
that went by pretty fast (*considering I just started that character a couple of days ago); most of it is just stuff you’d do in normal gameplay
 except crafting; personally I never gave a shit about crafting in this game. With the exception of the hellfire amulets and rings, the best items are things you find.

If it does turn out to be true, then in exchange Nakoruru will guest in the next GG.

Dang, she’s already got a good gimmick for them to work with too

Not baby sister, I really would not want to see what perverted costume they stick her in. But then again they did it to Kula.