Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Then it might be a misconception, but it will not change if no one challenges it.

Do your own research, youā€™re the only one with the misconception.

My research has already led me to the aforementioned conclusion, but research as always is not all encompassing and leaves room for error.

Then do more.

The opportunity cost of doing more research on a previously researched subject, which led to a definitive answer, is too high to justify. There has to be verifiable new information contradicting the previously ascertained conclusion to justify new research.

I would chime in on this in an attempt to cut it outā€¦but I feel the recipient wouldnā€™t listen.

1 Like

My lunch break is over so Iā€™m already done.

2344292-post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-now-xlnu

6 Likes

Thanks for lightening the mood. I think I am going to watch ā€˜George of the Jungleā€™ later tonight.

People feeding the troll. Stop. You are just weaponizing his autism and creating an new @affinity

Autists arenā€™t even egotistical like he is lol

2 Likes

Every time @Neveryoumind posts they remind me a mixture of OrochiZoolander in which they can write fucking essays about absolutely nothing and Scott Steiner in which I question his general intelligence, grasp on reality and if heā€™s even from this fucking planet

1 Like

i would prob pay to watch serious game reviews by scott steiner.

2 Likes

Heā€™s from a highly educated university. Heā€™s gotta dumb himself down!

2 Likes

Donā€™t insult Scott Steiner like that. Heā€™s one of the greatest mathematicians of our day.

5 Likes

Told you that back in September.

1 Like

Extra

I bet @NeverYouMind is one of those guys who talks about how you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

So what was everyoneā€™s Black Friday picks ups?
I got both Mega Man Legacy Collections for the Switch for $25 each on amazon.
Warriors Orochi 4 on ps4 for $40 off Amazon

I also spent a shit ton on the Switchā€™s eShop.
Got I am Setsuna, Shovel Knight Treasure Trove and Lost Sphere for $20 each
Wild Arms ReLoaded, Senran Kagura Reflections (not on sale) and Child of Light for $10 each
Sonic Mania, Bastion and Okami HD for $15 each. Also upgraded Sonic Mania to Sonic Mania Plus for $5

I think I made out pretty good.

1 Like

No, anything broadcast on mass media is easily digestible. Try reading about something like a Bayesian network and understanding the concepts enough to work with them.