Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I am itching to buy some games today but there isn’t anything I’ve really seen on sale that I am interested in.

When it comes to games I got everything I wanted. I wish Yakuza 6 went on sale but I’ll get later in the holiday season.

My biggest disappointment is the lack of sales on the VR front. PSVR is the only headset that went on sale. I didn’t see the Oculus Rift or OG Vive go on sale.

1 Like

I kind of want Fallout 3 on Steam. Never finished it. Always wanted to.

The PSVR bundles are crazy deals though. I’m pretty damn confident that Sony is already working on PSVR2 for PS5. They’ve been pushing PSVR really hard the past year+ and have some of the best PS4 games on the peripheral. It’s really all I’ve been playing the past months, other than Switch while traveling.

This is the same country that just introduced a Society Credit Score. Soooo. Like. I’m not at least bit surprised?

PSVR deals are crazy but my interest is in PC VR. I know games like Moss have PC ports so I likely won’t miss out of them. Though the prices of them need to drop.

You know that you can get the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 right now for $10 on GOG right?
https://www.gog.com/game/fallout_3_game_of_the_year_edition

P.S. PSVR offers none of the best PS4 games and Sony has not been supporting it for the past year at all. I am surprised that third party devs still make games for it, but I guess since there are so few titles available for the peripheral and early adopters (i.e. suckers) need to justify their purchase somehow, the third party devs keep making bank.

Astrobot is a Sony game which they released a few weeks ago. Super Massive games have been developing a couple of games for it published by Sony. It’s hilarious how wrong you are.

I don’t consider shovelware as games, but whatever.

The arrogance is strong if you think Astrobot is shovelware.

Crowd funding for shenmu 3 has come to s close at a lil over 7 mill

Apparently Smash Ult is breaking presale records for smash and switch titles

Esrb may have leaked a nier automata goty edition

Supposedly GI may have some inside info on the next Zelda and stated on a podcadt that it may be out sooner than we think

If it doesnt go directly to the point in question its about 1 hour and 3 min in.

Also reading that Nintendo may have released a firmware update that has brought the hacking scene to a halt

Yeah yeah yeah resetera and what not. If you cant be assed to read just the OP and not go further than here
https://mobile.twitter.com/sciresm

Okay, prove to me that it offers quality in its gameplay, storytelling, or art style and I will concede that I am wrong in this instance.

@hawkingbird Don’t bother with @NeverYouMind . He’s fucking stupid.

3 Likes

Based on his previous post and calling Astro Bot shoverlware, there’s really no reason to even discuss PSVR games with him. He’s already made his mind up and there’s no convincing otherwise. It’s kind of like Trump supporters.

If I am stupid despite being in the upper echelon of human ability, then I would be surprised to find out that you have not been diagnosed with being mentally retarded.

As always most of you are all bark and no bite when challenged.

There’s just no point trying to talk to an egomaniac.

No one gives a shit what consider what lol.

Some ideas are misconceptions and only by challenging those ideas can the truth be ascertained. There may be an ounce of truth that acts as a base for the formation of an idea in question, but the idea is not always in and of itself correct and should be amended to reflect reality. It will not be amended if it is not challenged in accordance with Newton’s first law.

There’s no truth here. Just you shitting on something you haven’t played. There’s no conversation to be had here.

1 Like