Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

No. They don’t do anything like that. I don’t think any store does that.

I think BB does it because I’ve had a couple employees tell me about it when I purchase something over the last few months. Not sure if it would apply to BF deals since those seem to be the outlier.

I normally tend to avoid buying from Lamestop…but they has Uncharted: TLL and Horizon Dawn for $9.99 each.

Kudos.

1 Like

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise - PS4 is $40 on Amazon (USA)
Shadow of Tomb Raider is $30 on Amazon (USA) now.
https://www.amazon.com/Fist-North-Star-Lost-Paradise-PlayStation/dp/B07DJ3ZXZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542819542&sr=8-1&keywords=fist+of+the+north+star+ps4

https://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Tomb-Raider-PlayStation-4/dp/B07CP99SBT/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1542819770&sr=8-2&keywords=shadow%2Bof%2Btomb%2Braider%2Bps4&th=1

2 Likes

More Bloodborne. I switched from the Rifle Spear back to the Bowblade. I’m trying to figure out which blood gem slots I should be using. I’m starting to think that the default Threaded Cane isn’t the best idea because fuck farming those goddamn triangle shaped cunts. Simon’s Bowblade is that good shit, though. I don’t fight the winter lanterns with anything else.

So turns out that is in fact new Broly that they are putting in xenoverse 2

Sakurai on Smash’s development

Diablo 4 rumor

Another action game buried on my wish list…

3 Likes

Man, Vanillaware be like secretly popular in asia or something because there’s a bunch of artstyle(and even gameplay to some extent) knockoffs from China and Korea

1 Like

Stuart is right, games are usually locked into their price due to sales contracts and the like.
The rules on sales of games and consoles are really strict.
Wal-mart almost permanently lost rights to distribute Nintendo Products once by trying to undercut the competition. Gamestop isn’t going to jeopardize that.

In my honest opinion I think the Threaded Cane is complete crap, not only is it one of the worst starting weapons, its just one of the worst weapons period. Doing my “Belmont” build was no where near as fun as i thought it should have been. Whips are just almost all unversally bad in Souls games sadly.

Bladed Fury does look kind of like a Vanillaware game…doesnt look quite as good as one, but the influence is definitely there. Game looks cool regardless, will keep my eye on it.

I have never found a weapon that serves me anywhere near as well as the Threaded Cane. The long range and high speed make for some damn intense crowd control. For my money, there are no truly shitty trick weapons. Most of the firearms, however, are utter rubbish. Who uses Ludwig’s Rifle? Seriously.

sheeeeit, I found the first Vault portal in the Switch version of Diablo 3 today… decided to screenshot before going in to compare afterwards to see just how ridiculous the gold pay-out is on that… ended up with 16 million gold, so it was 11.3 million I got from that 1 trip into the Vault… I think this was on Torment 3 at the time. That is insane, man… gold isn’t truly a critical thing though…eventually you have way more than you’ll ever need.

This is the extreme opposite of how things were in the beginning of course… in launch-era D3, you only get 2 or 3 gold for each monster kill…so having even 2,000 gold would’ve been a “lot” back then…because they balanced so much shit around that DUMB ass “auction house” nonsense. (an in-game marketplace for items–there was a “Gold Auction House” and a “Real Money Auction House”.) The hilarious thing is that I hear they’re wanting to put the auction house in the upcoming Diablo Immortal! :rofl:

Why are people hype for Jump Force, gameplay looks like grade A dogshit. Graphics too, characters look off.

2 Likes

That most people with most games.
But Jump Force is special as its “Shonen Jump” (which is 90% dogshit anyways).

The DS Shonen Jump games were shit. This one isn’t going to be any different from the looks of it.

2 Likes

New Model of the Xbox One has no Optical Drive

1 Like

Beat Saber is pretty damn sweet. Definitely worth it if you got PSVR.