Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

And I’ve bought every one of them. No shame. I fucking love the series.

And that you and your money and choice.

I am still expecting Square Enix make a 2.999 before they release a KH III (if it ever happens).
I think we get a Half Life III first.

I think they have stretched the spin offs as far as they could. I personally never regained faith in Square Enix since Final Fantasy Versus XIII failed to materialize and do not feel compelled to invest in III with it being nothing more than a huge Disney advertisement (no FF elements and Disney rides as summons).

At least Square Enix jerking around its customer base is still funny:

5 Likes

Fuck kingdom hearts!

(Still buying III when it drops, trailer was dope. Smh they keep pulling me back in)

Ive had this version preordered since the day it went up. i’m so stoked. the figures alone are worth the price

2 Likes

Damn that is the price of a late generation game system. How big are the Toy Story figures because even with three of them I feel that is way overpriced as the add on to a $60 standard game and deluxe $80.

TBH I’m not sure. They are kai art figures which are usually 6-8" tall. and most kai art figures go for $80-150.

Damn, not too big into figures so I had idea they could sell for that much so three coming with the game is surprisingly a deal.

Yeah. Thats why I jumped on it ith the quiiiickness.

I want Gal Metal so bad. It looks so fun.

Some freesync gaming monitors on sale

1 Like

GameStop gonna have a sale on the Hive Pro for $700 on Black Friday. I was hoping on a discount on the original Hive. That’s price is still too high.

For PS4 owners,

If you don’t mind the digital version of a game, Spider-man is $40 on PSN store till Nov.27.

1 Like

Full GameStop black friday ad is up

Seeing Wii U games that cheap when I paid MSRP for them when they came out really hurts.

Also, FirePro Wrestling for $30 is suuuuuper tempting. FirePro is not a $60 game to me. $30 is the sweet spot. Might get.

I just re-bought Splatoon for $20 last week. I wonder if they do price matches? I should try to find the receipt but I think I threw it out…

Don’t feel the sting about the Wii U games, but I would’ve felt it with Horizon and God of War if I bought them. I still want to but I’m trying to be good. I might be getting Smash which is a purchase I’ve been on and off about. Phantasy Star is a sure thing but after that, I’m not getting anything else until DMC V.

GameStop doesn’t do price matches.

1 Like

No price adjustments if it drops in a certain time period? That’s what I meant. I doubt it, but it’d be cool.