Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I’d shoot him. So…

1 Like

This is actually the correct response. I’d also make sure to call other stores in the area and get him banned from them as well. If you gave me a reciept there may be a good chance your name might be on it if you have a card with the store which would be extra dumb. Not to mention the stores have cameras in them so if you want to act a fool then that’s cool…just don’t try to show your face in a week or so and act like it didnt happen. I’d make sure everyone in the store saw what you did and give them a face to tie it too.

3 Likes

What’s left that they need to fix? I thought the game had like 4 or 5 updates and is good now. Recent reviews are very positive.

Did they fix the save point bug? There was a bug after the fifth patch with the save points. You had to approach them from the top and in some cases that was impossible. That aside, it’s a joke that it still doesn’t have all the features of the DS version. That is still the definitive version. That’s inexcusable.

Kenshin Himura and Shishio Makoto announced for Jump Force

Didn’t know that there are no subtitles for Spyro

Interesting choice Activision

Some of the people who performed the dances that Fortnite placed in the game aren’t too happy
https://www.pcgamer.com/scrubs-actor-donald-faison-doesnt-seem-happy-that-fortnite-is-using-his-dance/

While I agree its a huge omission and oversight by Activision to not include subtitles, the vocal minority are being heard the most when it comes to this and theyre acting like a bunch of fucking neck beards.

Why the fuck are people always surprised when Nintendo LIMITED EDITION Bundles get sold out and are no longer available? Then in turn get mad because they wanted it but didn’t preorder it.

Boggles my fucking mind.

If you want something that you know is going to be in limited quantity and a collectors item FUCKING PREORDER IT!

3 Likes

Nintendo likes to limit supply in order to increase demand. They can fuck off with that. Someone shouldn’t need to pre-order something they should be able to just walk in and buy.

5 Likes

Not providing Subtitles for the deaf is worth being a a giant annoyance over. That shits inexcusable. I hope people continue to scream at them for being so fucking stupid.

Need to get fighting games to introduce Color Blind HUD options to, but thats not quite as big a deal, but still needed.

4 Likes

Walking dead final season resumes development

i dont disargree but like, they can also not be fuck faces about it.
there are also no subtitles in the crash trilogy but no one batted an eye about that

1 Like

This is Activision we’re talking about. They are always fuck faces. They manage to fuck up the simplest things.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know? I don’t really follow Activision or play any of their games. I have Crash and Spyro. That’s about it. I avoid call of duty, destiny, wow and diablo like the plague.

These PS Store sales are legit. Valkyria Chronicles 4 $30, God of War $22, Detroit $22, Nioh $16, Shadow of the Tomb Raider $35, and I saw Sleeping Dogs for $6.

1 Like

Best Buy’s black friday sales are live for members. I’m snatching up all the games I want.

Valkryia Chronicles for $40 is awfully tempting
Fuck. So is Fist of the Northstar Lost Paradise.

I’ll probably pick up Mega Man Legacy Collection and X Legacy Collection for the Switch and call it good.

God of War isn’t apart of the early access. I’ll get Shining Resonance in it’s place.

I was holding off on VC4 due to my backlog. I was going to grab it on Switch but for $30, I’ll grab it on PS4. May snag God of War too.