Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Sales on God of War, Yakuza 6, Mega Man X Legacy Collection, Street Fighter 30th anniversary and Valkyria Chronicles 4 is what I’m looking for. I been looking for a deal on a HTC Vive but I found none.

I know mega man x legacy will be on sale for the switch for $25 at Best Buy. I’m not sure if it’ll be on sale for other systems though or at other stores I haven’t looked.

god of war will be on sale at GameStop for $30. SF30th will be on sale for $20

Edit: God of War sale at GameStop is live

Edit II Turbo: God of War will also be $25 at Targe

1 Like

I’m afraid of the input lag on the MM and MMX collections. It took them awhile to fix them on the twins from what I remember. Thankfully I have the Azure Striker Collection for my MMX fix, but it’d be nice to revisit MMX4…

God of War will be $17 on Thursday as ‘Door Buster’ deal if you all can wait and will actually shop on that day.

Yeah some sidequest stuff is possible to miss for good. You can always grab them on the next playthrough. Not missing much on the rewards side (some runes) but the lore from them is pretty cool. I always found the humanoid bosses to be the easiest. Just parry and visceral. Decent skill stat + clawmark runes will make short work of any boss you can visceral.

1 Like

I’m kind of pissed that GameStop will be open on thanksgiving. When I worked there they had a strong stance of not being open on thanksgiving. I wonder what changed?

No, that it’s why its not a raging dumpster fire.
You can do things in the PC version you never can on Xbone or PS4.

New management?

I was against this for awhile (20 years) but last Thanksgiving we finished dinner and were bored as hell so I decided to go out (Best Buy) and it was…interesting. I’ve worked jobs where I worked on holidays and just ended up getting shit faced at work. Must suck since you can’t do that at GS, but I’m sure people do.

nood modz.

I knew a chick who did who worked at GS.

More power to ya, playa-ette, I say (paraphrasing her work’s motto).

It’s just the way retail has moved. And it’s fucking ridiculous. It’s every business trying to one up eachother. Black Friday used to be an “underground” sales day but now it’s a fucking spectacle and every store tries to one up the other by opening earlier. I mean shit you have stores open all night Wednesday into Thanksgiving. Like take a god damn day off and let people hang out with their family one day of the year. That shit grinds my gears.

8 Likes

I think Publix is one of the few stores that is fully closed on Thanksgiving.

yea im working thanksgiving night 10pm to 3am. Sadly i work friday as well at my other job so im getting boned all around smh.

Yeah. I work 2-11 on Thanksgiving. I don’t remember what I work on Black Friday though. I remember it being an OK shift though. Black Friday’s at work are a breeze though. It’s probs the one thing my store knows how to do efficiently. When I worked it last year it was super organized and went super smooth. I was surprised.

Since you’ve worked at Gamestop before, how would you have handle this situation?

1 Like

I wouldn’t. That’s above my pay grade. I’m not well equipped enough to deal with weaponized autism either so.

Jokes on him…all of the games are behind the counter in some paper sleeve. He rekt a bunch of empty cases. :rofl:

I want to know what people are thinking doing shit like this in public when not only is there a camera in the business itself, but every single person with a phone has a camera too.

3 Likes

Call the Cops, kick him out and bar him from the store.

forgot to mention chrono trigger is on steam.

It’s not worth mentioning. It’s a terrible buggy mobile port that by all accounts, still isn’t fixed after six months. I’m still pissed about it. You’d be better off emulating the game if this is the type of effort SE is going to put into it.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion- I like Fallout 76.

It’s actually pretty good at the things I enjoy in a modern Fallout game, and the anti griefing systems seem to keep other players mostly tolerable.

The only big thing the game lacks are the awkward conversation trees with NPCs, and I can totally live without that anyway.

1 Like