Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

That Bloodborne DLC gets even more WTF as it passes for sure, or even when you start thinking about what the river of blood represents.

Iā€™m taking it I have to fight a huge vagina as the end boss?

1 Like

RDR2 COUGARā€™D 2018 Edition continues:

ā€¦

Spoilers in videos below

When their almighty dynamic entry powers are weaponized for your benefit:

1 Like

What chad mentioned earlier

Dunno what to make of this

Iā€™m guessing console announcement in 2020 then lol

4 Likes

People already doom and gloom about it, but when they announce something later next year or in 2020 itā€™ll probably bring the excitement since itā€™ll be pent up all throughout next year.

Maybe theyā€™re doing something like a Nintendo Direct? Soon enough all the big companies probably gonna follow that format.

This is most likely it. EA, SEGA, and Sony are the main publisher not signed on for E3 2019 at this point in time. With Sony being the only of those three with hardware to sell, it would stand to reason they are going the Direct approach.

Honestly Iā€™m already annoyed at the prospect.

Someone posted this on reddit

NOW you can really call them M$

1 Like

Buy that copy of FIFA and instantly place yourself as CEO of the company.

1 Like

I was interested until I saw the price tag. Just for the ability to put the left analog where it should be. But $200ā€¦fuck that. I bought my Hori RAP PS4 Arcade stick from Play Asia at launch, it shipped from China, all the way to the east coast of the USA for $195. That shit is $200 before shipping. At best youā€™ll get 18 months out of it before the PS5 shows up.

1 Like

Its definitely a nice looking controller, and that stick positioning is butteryā€¦but yea fuck that, I aint paying 200 bucks for a shifted left stick and D-Pad.

1 Like

Because the people who run E3 themselves gotten too big of a head.
When it was a quiet professional tradeshow for those in the electronics entertainment industry and press coverage didnā€™t come to mass media till the show was over, there were no complaints.

But when the conferences outside of the trade show gets bigger than the show it self, when there more press than industry reps and when they allowed attendees without industry, retail connections or press credentials to come in, E3 showed it became too unweildy for itā€™s own good. The Show gotten way too big, manufacturers, publishers and retailers just want a venue to network and make deals in private. Even after all the real time press coverage and the trade show looked more like a festival than a tradeshow it became too expensive to deal with business. Hotels and restaurants all jacked their prices to price gouge an industry tradeshow as they all got too greedy, when the admission cost 4 times the cost of Dragon Con per person, there little reason to go as you also have to book conference rooms in the convention center ahead of time if you want to do any dealings as people rather have a board room over a hotel room to make their back room deals.
E3 became too commercial for its own good. We also assume that E3 is asking way too much money from Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft. Sony and Nintendo pretty much said ā€œFuck itā€, leaving Microsoft thinking they gotta pay to retain prestige for something that never had prestige to begin with.

Nintendo already distanced themselves from E3, and with Sony doing the same all that left is EA and Microsoft. Well fuck E3 is dead now. Think about it now, alot of future announcements are made at E3, Sony skipping E3 will eventually make it harder for Microsoft [try] to show them up (and fail as MS havenā€™t have a good E3 in a decade).

There is also things like this, The Hotel Figueroa pretty much has an auction for the side of their building as Ad Space at every E3. They also whore themselves out for movie ads too.

About Hotels being expensive, normally the The Hotel Figueroa is $275 to $500 a Night, during E3 itā€™s prices start at $1000 a night. And they arent the only ones. Its why Nintendo a whole back and Sony recently stopped going.

1 Like

E3 will be defunct as a conference by 2020. In the Social Media age thereā€™s no longer even a need for E3. Developers can already get information out to the public with extreme ease. Why go through the hoops of dealing with the rigors of E3 when you can just do your own panels on your own time, whenever you want?

4 Likes

Hopefully by then Microsoft gets a clue how video games are, or they sack their whole entertainment division;
Ether way .

Or MS gets more complacent and just have their own show outside E3.

Endurance isnā€™t all that necessary. My build is undefeated against multiple bosses and only has 15 END. Vitality is more important. Get that shit up to at least 20-25 or so and then focus on a sink stat based around your favorite weapon.

1 Like