Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I was watching this “no miss, all secrets” clear of Einhander and man, that game’s music is fucking GODLIKE even now. I think playing it so much as a kid had a massive effect on my musical tastes even later on in life lol

4 Likes

Einhanders OST is amazing. The whole game is amazing. I still trip that it came out of Squaresoft

Also just FYI but there is a lot of suspicion that replay is fake.

2 Likes

Oh really? Why? Fake as in segmented or as in a TAS?

TAS. He does stuff that’s almost impossible, and some of his dodges are so fucking clean it’s suspicious. There’s also segments that look like the game is being run on an emulator which makes people wonder as well.

And runs these days are coming a lot more under fire because of recent revelations. The Great Speedrun Purge has been going on and it’s affecting all runs, not just speedruns.

2 Likes

Ahhh I see, a shame people won’t just say it’s a TAS…

1 Like

I think its unfortunate as well because its a highly educational video, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into and learn this game, but it’s always gonna have this cloud over it being a fake speed run when it could just be a really neat, highly educational TAS about the game and people would be 100% fine with that.

If you’re interested in a talk about this “speedrun” as well as more info about the game, Shooting Game Weekly on YT has an episode about the whole run. Its really good.

1 Like

I just checked that channel and the only vid I saw was #19 which references a different video by “artkidsun.” The one I linked is a different channel

Ahhhh hmm. I watched a bit of the one you linked and it looked similar. I admit i did not watch the whole thing. My bad then.

Yeah I watched a bit of the artkidsun one and unlike that one, the one I linked doesn’t have an blatant TAS-like dodging lol

1 Like

Well good, I’m glad there is a potential legit 100% run of the game. Artkidsuns was the only one i knew of, and yea its definitely questionable.

I recommend doing the DLC before you fight the final boss in the main game, it is already bastard hard without adding NG+ difficulty increases.

2 Likes

THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games

Uh…

If they didn’t fix the issue with Healers not getting exp doing their job, they can fuck right off.

United States of America USD 39.99 (Discount Price 29.99)
United Kingdom GBP 30.99 (Discount Price 23.24)
Canada CAD 45.49 (Discount Price 34.12)

Damn yo, FEXL is only going to be 30 bucks for the first week of release. Imma have to double-dip for that price. Hopefully there’s a community and hopefully my processor cooperates(I blast all of the specs required except for my ol’ processor. I should be OK but if not, there’s the glorious Steam refund followed by me sticking with the PS4 version.)

They’ll be patching the PS4 version alongside the PC release. I’m also wondering if they’re going to drop Sharon+Area+Terry around the same time. I’d also like to see some of the original Fighting Layer characters, specifically green haired Janis who’s character model is smiling THE ENTIRE TIME.

90’s

For those that missed it and might want it: GameStop has Solaire of Astora amiibo back in stock

1 Like

This is what I kept hearing but I wanted to beat the base game just to say I beat all the games I bought last year. Ended up playing the DLC (Hunters Nightmare) for an hour, just getting my ass kicked, learning patterns and running around the stages to see the layout of the land.

I found the Beast Cutter in my inventory which I couldn’t find earlier, so now I want to level that up along with the Boom Hammer, which I thought would be cooler. Beast Cutter is awesome and I’m usually not to big in whip weapons!

I need more stamina to wield the new weapons though.

Ludwig’s Blade is pretty OP against the Hunters. Turn it into the big boy and L2 away. Dodge some to get distance the L2 away again :slight_smile:

Wolfman fucks me up something fierce though. I do no damage when I hit the fucking midget, and he just goes Vs series Wolveriene on me. So much damage >_<

1 Like

Ludwigs Blade is my favorite weapon in the game. Un-transformed it has the Dark Souls Claymore moveset, my favorite Souls weapon period, and when transformed its a bad ass look two-hander that shoots laser beams. God like.

If i remember right that little midget is worth killing.

Can’t wait to hear your impressions of The Astral Clocktower hehehe.

Boom Hammer is one of my favorite weapons just cause the fire buffed charged R2 is soooo damn awesome lol

1 Like

The Boom Hammer is still one i haven’t actually used yet, but whenever we play together it looks cool as fuck and makes me laugh when you smash people with it.

1 Like