Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Boss key productions shuts down

Never heard of them.

1 Like

I guess Lawbreakers and Radical Heights flopping were the final strawā€¦

To think she was actually in Married With Children WAY back then too. Only reason why people know her name exists is because of who she married. She married into a career. Resident Evil movies where going to sell on name alone. Monster Hunter wonā€™t sell anywhere near as much from that name or her. If she was actually good and earned the career I would feel different.

Great, Paul Anderson and Milla Jovovich will ruin another Capcom franchise on the big screen. Stop giving these people the things I love.

Didnā€™t she do Fifth Element before marrying Paul? Feel like she did. That was the movie that put her on the map.

3 Likes

Curse of the Moon excites me more than Ritual of the Night ever did. As someone who prefers the older linear Castlevania games over the more exploratory games of the PS1 era onward, I never thought Iā€™d see anything new that reminded me of the original NES game. Even though I can tell that this is cut from the same cloth as Castlevania III, itā€™s still a linear, combat-driven horror platformer. Fuck yes. Fuck yes.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing the ā€œretroā€ style CV game comes packaged along with Bloodstained, right? Pretty awesome.

Iā€™m hype for the new RAGE game too, but man, that live action teaser was some cheesy shit. :cheese:

I should be getting my Dragonā€™s Crown steelbook tomorrow, possibly Titanā€™s Quest as well. :star_struck:

Itā€™s a separate $10 release. Backers get it free I think

1 Like

Yea its 10 bucks if you didnt back it. I wabt to get it for my Vita

Quiet as kept, I was laughing at how Lawbreakers crashed and burned and I STILL had to remind myself what Boss Key was.

Kamiya has a new game that Platinum appears to be working on.

They are saying they are at a point now where they can start taking risks in owning their own ops. Also Kamiya didnā€™t like the new Pacific Rum soā€¦there ya go.

1 Like

Shit this game is coming in July? Thatā€™s soon as hell

This is gameplay footage put up by Arika

There are rumors floating around that pokemon for the switch might get revealed this month. Some of the things Iā€™m reading have me a bit worriedā€¦of course grain of salt and all that

So who played the DS network test? How was it?

Iā€™ve heard some good points about the PC version of DS remastered. Weā€™re pretty much getting charged $20($40 if u donā€™t own it already) for a patch because the game is pretty much the same except for 1 extra bonfire.

This game is also on PS4

Kingdom Hearts 3 hands on impressions coming this week

Thereā€™s an invitation premiere happening this week, Embargo will lift on Friday.

Excellentā€¦

Either that or all those attending will disappear into the aether. Either or.

Everything i hace heard and seen of DS1 remaster has honestly been pretty dissapoining. The new lighting is nice but aside from that it looks like nothing has changed. Didnt even give us cloth physics.

And a Bonfire by Vamos is fucking whatever. Takes 5 minutes to get to Vamos if you know what you are doing that Bonfire is meh as fuck to me. 40 dollar Bonfire can kiss my ass honestly.

So Square Enix contracted Platinum to make Nier Automata, right? And Square is now the owner of Legacy of Kain. They should get Platinum to to a remake of the Soul Reaver games! The excellent story and voice acting is already done. They just need better gameplay.

1 Like